Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but Abhira is not likely to know about the details of the other case ? So she’d have been referring to her case ? Unless Armaan told her …he had some papers that he showed that cousin chap ..was that a court order ..couldn’t quite make out

Think it was a stay order on eviction. He surely said U can't use this as a godown or come seeking ownership.. these people will pay in instalments!

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

With the court order, Armaan has resolved the conflict related to the Goenka House ..the cousin cannot evict them ..it is up to them to pay up the monthly instalments ..I wish Armaan would take a personal loan even, in case KP refuses him access to their joint resources, and repay the cousin so the matter is solved once and for all …he would be freed of his guilt that their financial plight was on his account …if Ruhi is sentenced to prison, they’ll have to go on appeal surely …will they send Ruhi to prison just so they can keep her connected to Armaan in some way …if not, only the identity reveal can throw up any connection ..only to Abhira even then …I am very curious as to how they’re going to keep Ruhi in the loop ..fiancée and client roles done ..what next ?

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan kuch seekho abhira se.

Kya sukha sukha propose kar rahe the tum...

With just a table chair and your soecial place..

See her ways..

Initially she played treasure hunt whuch was also a beautiful way to propose whuch would have ended in heart..

And now this...

She is creative at best....

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Why_though

Hope the proposal goes through without any hurdle! Let Roohi not get any ESP about the proposal and have panic attack and call Armaan for support! Or he leaves her alone again for Roohi.. Please make it a good enjoyable episode! 🤞🏼

Oh god yes I hope this time it goes through anyhow🤧

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

With the court order, Armaan has resolved the conflict related to the Goenka House ..the cousin cannot evict them ..it is up to them to pay up the monthly instalments ..I wish Armaan would take a personal loan even, in case KP refuses him access to their joint resources, and repay the cousin so the matter is solved once and for all …he would be freed of his guilt that their financial plight was on his account …if Ruhi is sentenced to prison, they’ll have to go on appeal surely …will they send Ruhi to prison just so they can keep her connected to Armaan in some way …if not, only the identity reveal can throw up any connection ..only to Abhira even then …I am very curious as to how they’re going to keep Ruhi in the loop ..fiancée and client roles done ..what next ?

@bold : sister in lawsmiley37

Now i need Abhira to kiss him. Usne bhot baar kiya hai in both reality and their dreams. He deserves it lolsmiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

bhabhi or saali? smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Armaan kuch seekho abhira se.

Kya sukha sukha propose kar rahe the tum...

With just a table chair and your soecial place..

See her ways..

Initially she played treasure hunt whuch was also a beautiful way to propose whuch would have ended in heart..

And now this...

She is creative at best....

Ek point tho Ar also needs to be given for that OTT lantern idea.. Though the results were disastrous.

But no match for Ab😃 His dream sequences are also dadaji types so far without influence of alcohol, Ab scores there as well

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Now i need Abhira to kiss him. Usne bhot baar kiya hai in both reality and their dreams. He deserves it lolsmiley37

@bold such conviction smiley37smiley37smiley37