Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Didn’t Abhira say to herself in one of the BTS videos that Ruhi must be upset about the case and that Armaan must be be comforting her ..I suppose this means that there was an unfavourable judgment? Is Ruhi going to prison as per a spoiler ? Or will they get bail and go for appeal ? Is this panic attack to do with that or that cousin guy?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Finally. ..ruhi ka khana khilana kaam kar gaya ..

One more good news..Manish g ko heart attack smiley37A ruhi ko jailsmiley37Which one is better

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Didn’t Abhira say to herself in one of the BTS videos that Ruhi must be upset about the case and that Armaan must be be comforting her ..I suppose this means that there was an unfavourable judgment? Is Ruhi going to prison as per a spoiler ? Or will they get bail and go for appeal ? Is this panic attack to do with that or that cousin guy?

Panic attack was right after cousin leaves so could be that only..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

What if Ruhi goes to jail in the morning (she wont), and Abhira proposes to Armaan that evening smiley37smiley37 Thats a level of pettiness itv will not let me see, but i would welcome it. smiley42

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Finally. ..ruhi ka khana khilana kaam kar gaya ..

One more good news..Manish g ko heart attack smiley37A ruhi ko jailsmiley37Which one is better

Manish jab tak marr nahi jaata I won't buy his fake attacks smiley7 he needs to find out akshara died alone and die with remorse and guilt.. smiley7

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Panic attack was right after cousin leaves so could be that only..

but Abhira is not likely to know about the details of the other case ? So she’d have been referring to her case ? Unless Armaan told her …he had some papers that he showed that cousin chap ..was that a court order ..couldn’t quite make out

panic attack was shown twice first without ar after that shashank came , ar showed papers and he said iska case tum.. Shadi mein chod diya something like that. Ruhi was holding calmly after that again panic attack showed .
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

panic attack was shown twice first without ar after that shashank came , ar showed papers and he said iska case tum.. Shadi mein chod diya something like that. Ruhi was holding calmly after that again panic attack showed .

she had a panic attack twice in the same scene ? What was that paper Armaan showed ? It wasn’t very clear

she had a panic attack twice in the same scene ? What was that paper Armaan showed ? It wasn’t very clear

legal notice written. He said you can't come and throw saman from house or keep your saman in. They will pay in the prescribed time. Till then you don't come.
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

legal notice written. He said you can't come and throw saman from house or keep your saman in. They will pay in the prescribed time. Till then you don't come.

thanks ..he got a court order restraining that cousin from eviction etc smiley20