News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Loved this..🥰🥰Hope they execute it equally well..

Will they together write her name on the bench?

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

it’s still a road accident.. and Ruhi was not smart enough or fast enough to run..otherwise she would have .. these days any road side accidents are being punished heavily ., the matters don’t go in trial for a very very long time ..it is not like Abhira and Armaan have create created new laws n judgement.. whatever is proved ., the punishment will be decided by the judge .,

both have studied law .

@ bold where is this coming from ? Did I imply they had ? Whatever floats your boat … I find the writing crappy and I called it …I don’t care about Armaan or Abhira or Ruhi ..the writing matters most to me !

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira you better not wear pink/red for your proposal, warna traumatic flashbacks mereko ayenge smiley22

PLEASE GIVE HER A PRETTY OUTFIT AND NOT SALWAR SUIT
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tbh the boxes thing took me back to Naira's proposal for Kartik.. In that shed of sorts! That eventually failed.. but she proposed nevertheless smiley37I hope they atleast take inspo with regards to her outfit

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I CALLED IT. Third time is the charm smiley42

I had called that today is a good day seeing the episode itself 😃. And now the spoiler

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Rohit shared the confession article on insta, so I should take it as a confirmation right, RIGHT?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Tbh the boxes thing took me back to Naira's proposal for Kartik.. In that shed of sorts! That eventually failed.. but she proposed nevertheless smiley37I hope they atleast take inspo with regards to her outfit

Was that a cute proposal or a romantic one??

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Hope the proposal goes through without any hurdle! Let Roohi not get any ESP about the proposal and have panic attack and call Armaan for support! Or he leaves her alone again for Roohi.. Please make it a good enjoyable episode! 🤞🏼
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Was that a cute proposal or a romantic one??

She had set up the place beautifully but it all came crashing down just as he was supposed to reach there... But the proposal was funny and i'd lean towards cute more than romantic