Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

As we have established it is possible to get trps without a third angle, can we get less of rumaal headache in the coming weeks. smiley22 I'll take sanju or kaveri induced dramas anyday over the goenka fossils

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

She wanted to give reference but budde ne phone teek se nahi liya...So shaadi karwadhi...Koi unhe ye baat batao smiley37

I know that .. even Manish knows that .. but will he able to confess to Armaan and Abhira .. that Akshara had called him and he had refused to talk to her .. will Abhira forgive for this . Will Armaan forgive him because he saw how the situation was painful for both Akshara and Abhira

It was not Akshara was happily marrying her off to Armaan .. on her death bed she was put in such a pitiful situation to give her daughter to a virtual stranger

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi will not go to prison, na kuch hone wala hai, this will too turn out like KP wala case, and Abhira had faceoff with Armaan during KP wala matter also.

waise they forget, probably shehzad ki wajah say... anyways

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As we have established it is possible to get trps without a third angle, can we get less of rumaal headache in the coming weeks. smiley22 I'll take sanju or kaveri induced dramas anyday over the goenka fossils

I can also take madhav vidya romance … with a dollop of shivani .. Abhira was making the comparison of Arman ki

Mummy and Ruhi with vidya .,

vidya jumped into Abhira ka ship understanding her DDP

I hope madhav vidya are getting married and Shivani turns up

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Rohit bara khush lag raha hain insta stories main, and thats literally the only thing making me optimistic about the upcoming tracksmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I can also take madhav vidya romance … with a dollop of shivani .. Abhira was making the comparison of Arman ki

Mummy and Ruhi with vidya .,

vidya jumped into Abhira ka ship understanding her DDP

I hope madhav vidya are getting married and Shivani turns up

Not to be ageist, but if I had to watch old people triangle, I would just switch to anupamasmiley36

Hum jaise sochte hai waisa kabhi nahi hotasmiley36

Because sabko lag raha hai RuHaan cringe milega toh matlab shayad nahi milega.smiley42

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am happy because these 4 are the best actors in the show

Armaan Abhira vs Kaveri n Sanjay … Sanjay is the best villain and he should not be wasted at all

Juri involved cases are required two lawyers for one side as I know ( correct me if I am wrong) Can't we have abhira-armaan be on same side and poopz and one of his chamchas on the other? That can be be dragged track with many sub plots. Armaan-abhira trying to save the victim, poopz as usual protecting criminal since he is a rich brat, poopz trying to sabotage evidence, poopz's client attacking on abhimaan with gundaas... What a track packed with so much action, romance, court scenes...why can't these dumb makers think about something like that instead of rinse and repeating this bloody triangle ?
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

it’s still a road accident.. and Ruhi was not smart enough or fast enough to run..otherwise she would have .. these days any road side accidents are being punished heavily ., the matters don’t go in trial for a very very long time ..it is not like Abhira and Armaan have create created new laws n judgement.. whatever is proved ., the punishment will be decided by the judge .,

both have studied law .

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago