Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

He has no say in her life. I'll be really mad if she listens to him. Khair wedding rokne se kya fayda they both are already marriage smiley37

Waise kya kehkar rokega...smiley37

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I can't even imagine Armaan's reaction if Abhira ever wears something like this in the show smiley37

Her nani used to wear short dresses why can't they give her smiley13

She wore it during bachelor party.. he was someone else’s fiancé then.. so couldn’t give much reaction.. now she should wear it.. 😄😄😄

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Poddar firm ko hilana hai na ..lo hilgaya.. Rubi has already accepted blame …so no one ia defending her right to run down a man..the point of whether an out of court settlement would not have served both parties ..! Even if Abhira wins, she is only going to come across as vindictive …because of the history Ruhi and she share ..and let us not even talk of conflict of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am quite sure that Abhira should win the case .. arman being a lawyer should have seen the chances .. He obviously knew there’s a good chance that he would lose the case as in hit n run the car driver seldom gets away Scot free ..there is always a hue and cry in papers and CCTV recordings are taken . And the driver is punished.

So Poddars expecting Armaan to win a hit n run case was silly.. and no lawyer wins all the case . They win some lose some .. and it’s a crime to let go of an errant driver ..some damages and an amount of punitive action is needed

Armaan has been saying this to Abhira be professional..

And yes Ruhi will blame Abhira for her mother’s crime . You think without the accident she would have accepted her .. she was always blaming her even from before .. suwarna n Manish both know this .so there knowing that Abhira is Akshara’s daughter ., will only sadden them .. as Ruhi will only turn more grey … and attack Abhira.

But then Naira gave up her life to Manish suwarna and surekha .. she should have ideally jumped out with her kids and let them die ..

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Isme nahi bola hai ki Manish shadi rokega .. that itself us a huge track
And will Rubi agree .. won’t she throw a hysterical attack ., and shouldn’t armaan question where were you for 22 years .. why didn’t Akshara Mam give ur reference

She wanted to give reference but budde ne phone teek se nahi liya...So shaadi karwadhi...Koi unhe ye baat batao smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Trp aunties love Abhimaan Vs DadiSa Phupha

Trps have always improved when either of them openly challenges the villain duo

I am happy because these 4 are the best actors in the show

Armaan Abhira vs Kaveri n Sanjay … Sanjay is the best villain and he should not be wasted at all

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haye shukar hai armaan ki spine ko trp mil gayi..

And that also without third angle...💃💃💃

Kitna hi bakwas ho but atleast lead focussed track tha with ruhi trying to move on which got trp....

Thank god for these mercies...

Isi ko trp mil jaye bahut hai..

Thurd angke nhi dekhna padega...smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I don't think ki ru jail jayegi...max isska driving license cancel kiya jayega with orders to pay compensation...agar esa kuch hua hota toh yeh festival wala mohal nahi ho sakta jiska bts pics already aayi hai... lets see...

True!!!

Jail kyun jayegi??

Jail jayegi toh armaan bail karwa dega, but the issue is uske baad ruhi hechari ka tag permanent ho jayega, upar se woh already armaan ko bol chuki hain she is not able to move on, along with these p nanu ki condition ke wajah se abhira bhi guilt trip pe jayegi & then surekha/suwarna sisters ki nautanki bhi hogi.

In short, viewers ke liye sardard 🤦‍♀️

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am quite sure that Abhira should win the case .. arman being a lawyer should have seen the chances .. He obviously knew there’s a good chance that he would lose the case as in hit n run the car driver seldom gets away Scot free ..there is always a hue and cry in papers and CCTV recordings are taken . And the driver is punished.

So Poddars expecting Armaan to win a hit n run case was silly.. and no lawyer wins all the case . They win some lose some .. and it’s a crime to let go of an errant driver ..some damages and an amount of punitive action is needed

Armaan has been saying this to Abhira be professional..

And yes Ruhi will blame Abhira for her mother’s crime . You think without the accident she would have accepted her .. she was always blaming her even from before .. suwarna n Manish both know this .so there knowing that Abhira is Akshara’s daughter ., will only sadden them .. as Ruhi will only turn more grey … and attack Abhira.

But then Naira gave up her life to Manish suwarna and surekha .. she should have ideally jumped out with her kids and let them die ..

this case should never have gone to trial ..I don’t think Armaan is claiming Ruhi is innocent .. and to the best of my knowledge, a first time traffic rules offender is not sentenced to prison unless there has been a death ..it is always compensation and at best license being revoked ..and the point is not whether Ruhi would’ve forgiven her or accepted her otherwise ..but if Abhira gets her a prison sentence, it won’t bode well for either of their futures ..this is not about Armaan at all as far as I am concerned ..my stand would’ve been the same even if the defence lawyer had been someone else ! Most importantly, this is not a hit and run case as Ruhi did not run ..the family offered to take complete responsibility of the defendant!
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

MG and Armaan..

I am now conflicted would armaan be happy or grumled that abhira got family on goenka revealation...

I think furstly he would get happy but when realization would draw that now she has a blood fsmily than he would be very disappointed becoz he seem to take so much happiness in being the fact that he is her only family.....

And there would surely be tashan with MG..

First all the way he dislikes armaan and second he is surely going to blame ar for ab mom death...as thats what he do best blame others...

So this tashan would be different than the tashan between ar-ma as ma was his own father and wanted them together...

Lekin MG toh pkka mota vala deewar ban ke khada ho jayega..

Agar ye goenka trio nahi hothi hai na aur bhi acha hotha...But ye bhi chalega...Madhav Armaan ka tashan ka tangent hi alag hai...And Armaan needs to know where to do boundaries iskeliye ek jhatke ki zaroorat hai that Abhira had another people also in her life..Sadly it's goenka trio and Roohi didi...