Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1811297157066183093?t=GpWFHyZNMsS2DIKvH-PQcA&s=19

I'm just glad that leap is not working for them. Baaki shows aise stunt nahi karengesmiley37

They have literally being copy pasting scenes from YHM without the entertainment quotient of raman bhalla . Kaise ayega trp smiley39

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Poddar firm ko hilana hai na ..lo hilgaya.. Rubi has already accepted blame …so no one ia defending her right to run down a man..the point of whether an out of court settlement would not have served both parties ..! Even if Abhira wins, she is only going to come across as vindictive …because of the history Ruhi and she share ..and let us not even talk of conflict of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah..

MG made sense in his dialogues today not all..

But one where he said ki she is not even thinking about him or she doesn't value relationships( exactly scenario where she fought against dadi...I mean just becoz there are on paper proof you went against a person with whom you are living although there is huge difference between tab ki dadi and ab ki dadi, so just talking about at that tike context), same with MG as he gave her love being not related and they are in dire situation and very pareshaan already and ready to pay off to victim party but it seem she just want to send ruhi jail..not even thinking about oldies...

Maybe she is thinking that she would adopt then after sending theur pyaari naatin to jail...

See in normal scenarios, people would have said ki MG is right...

Neither armaan making sense at all why to fight against your own wife and that is also for ex, who do that..

Nor ruhi is makimg sense, why would she want her ex who left her at mandap to now fight for her against her B nanu's marzi....

Thats why I said this show is with whole lot of baggage as history so everything is funny here😅😅😅😅

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan's palm can cover full of Abhira's face.....They are so cute sometimes and share fire chemistry other time.....Truly versatile both of them

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9RUbqKN0tz/?igsh=c21xM3lqdTc3aDNj

Dkp needs to give abhira better clothes, like look at the material

I can't even imagine Armaan's reaction if Abhira ever wears something like this in the show smiley37

Her nani used to wear short dresses why can't they give her smiley13

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1811297157066183093?t=GpWFHyZNMsS2DIKvH-PQcA&s=19

I'm just glad that leap is not working for them. Baaki shows aise stunt nahi karengesmiley37

they did real dirty with Shakti..unprofessionalism should never pay off ..and Ekta should file a suit ..not for plagiarism but for degrading the source material smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah..

MG made sense in his dialogues today not all..

But one where he said ki she is not even thinking about him or she doesn't value relationships( exactly scenario where she fought against dadi...I mean just becoz there are on paper proof you went against a person with whom you are living although there is huge difference between tab ki dadi and ab ki dadi, so just talking about at that tike context), same with MG as he gave her love being not related and they are in dire situation and very pareshaan already and ready to pay off to victim party but it seem she just want to send ruhi jail..not even thinking about oldies...

Maybe she is thinking that she would adopt then after sending theur pyaari naatin to jail...

See in normal scenarios, people would have said ki MG is right...

Neither armaan making sense at all why to fight against your own wife and that is also for ex, who do that..

Nor ruhi is makimg sense, why would she want her ex who left her at mandap to now fight for her against her B nanu's marzi....

Thats why I said this show is with whole lot of baggage as history so everything is funny here😅😅😅😅

the stupid show only makes no sense smiley44smiley37
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Get it sheena why in 19 you decided to get married and courted the man..

Although he is as lucky ro get you...

Kya yaar itne saal ho gye yeh aise ladke kahan hai...smiley44smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Armaan and Abhira are already married .. Akshara got them married at her deathbed .. she refused to give MG ka identity..,.. to Armaan .. for MG only Ruhi matters ., even if he reveals abhira is Akshara’s daughter .. Ruhi will go on a killing spree .. like a maniac that she is

Plus Armaan is dressed down and Madhav is dressed very nicely.. I feel it’s his and Vidya ka remarriage track . The promo will be out soon we will know

Nautanki toh woh budda karega...Becoz he is obsessed with Armaan like dadi obsessed with Abhira smiley37..It's upto Abhira that who she needs in her life???...But heart attack shayad usse bhi melt karega...

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Trp 2.2 and 2nd position.

Trp aunties love Abhimaan Vs DadiSa Phupha

Trps have always improved when either of them openly challenges the villain duo

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I can't even imagine Armaan's reaction if Abhira ever wears something like this in the show smiley37

Her nani used to wear short dresses why can't they give her smiley13

They do not even give her skirts or jeans, dress ki baat chaddo. Bas full sleve waali kurti main ghoomti kahti hain. Even gen 1 akshra wore more stylish outfits smiley22

armaan sa toh sapney main usko bas lehenga choli main dekhtey hain, unka kya he bolu smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago