Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
I don't think ki ru jail jayegi...max isska driving license cancel kiya jayega with orders to pay compensation...agar esa kuch hua hota toh yeh festival wala mohal nahi ho sakta jiska bts pics already aayi hai... lets see...
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is IF hindi not reliable?

Ab will produce the cctv footage. But being sent to jail even in that scenario do not make sense logically for 1st time offenders and neither is it good story wise for Ar- Ab.

And if Ar loses this case will MG allow him to still handle property case? Even if Ruhi ka bharosa is still intact.

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

TRP is 2.2

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they could’ve played the scene outside the courtroom ..apne shooting spot mei professionalism chahiye ..par courtroom mei husband wife ko tie bandhega..it was such an embarrassment that scene ..and this whole court track …🙄

Agar aur client hotha toh abtak toh atleast Armaan ko toh zaroor badal diya hoga smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I am somewhat confused here ..I thought the purpose of this track was for Ruhi to understand that accidents happen and maybe things are not exactly what they seem to be ..why else would they make Ruhi be the reason for an accident ? Given that, if they are going to sentence her to prison or whatever and Abhira believes that is justice, then how will it reflect on the whole past saga? Won’t Ruhi wonder why her aunt was allowed to leave and justice wasn’t served then ? How will they ever have catharsis ? Or is that not the point of this track ? Is it too much to expect even the show to have a point beyond the meaningless triangle being repeatedly played out ?

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1811297157066183093?t=GpWFHyZNMsS2DIKvH-PQcA&s=19

I'm just glad that leap is not working for them. Baaki shows aise stunt nahi karengesmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9RUbqKN0tz/?igsh=c21xM3lqdTc3aDNj

Dkp needs to give abhira better clothes, like look at the material

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Trp 2.2 and 2nd position.