Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Vahi toh..

Mujhe dekhte hue sharam aa gyi..

Inka PDA..

Na ghar ki padi hai na baharvalon ki..

smiley37

they could’ve played the scene outside the courtroom ..apne shooting spot mei professionalism chahiye ..par courtroom mei husband wife ko tie bandhega..it was such an embarrassment that scene ..and this whole court track …🙄
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Tumhein kya lagta hai..smiley24

Baat toh 6 feet se karte hai yeh logsmiley44

Armaan had karte hosmiley37

per day ek feet kum hoga ( touchwood)smiley37smiley37 aaj 2 min main 4-5 baar biwi biwi kar liya, issue zyada kuch karta toh noodles sar par padheny they smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they could’ve played the scene outside the courtroom ..apne shooting spot mei professionalism chahiye ..par courtroom mei husband wife ko tie bandhega..it was such an embarrassment that scene ..and this whole court track …🙄

Kya expect kar rhi ho tum...

This whole show is embarassmentsmiley36

It was to show that they are keeping personal lrofessional different..

IDk how but thats what they intend to show..

And funny bit is coming where a new lawyer first case will win and famous lawyer, 6-7 year experienced would lose...smiley37

Kya funny cheez hai yeh..

I am now scared of my interns...

Experience kuch matter nhi karta..

Even if abhira is right ar is wrong...IDK how they even decided that...as accident could happen without mistake also, than also doesn't lawyers had different kind of hathkande to protect their clients...🤣🤣🤣

Kya bakwas hai yeh....

Finally dkp showed ki pyaar toh FL se hi hai...

ML ko case harva diya,his first case and what a sham to get defeated by new lawyer in her first case,I am doubtful ki koi armaan ko case dega aur PL ko jail bhijva diya🤣😅😅

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

And funny bit is coming where a new lawyer first case will win and famous lawyer, 6-7 year experienced would lose...smiley37

Even if abhira is right ar is wrong...IDK how they even decided that...as accident could happen without mistake also, than also doesn't lawyers had different kind of hathkande to protect their clients...🤣🤣🤣

Kya bakwas hai yeh....

ML ko case harva diya,his first case and what a sham to get defeated by new lawyer in her first case,I am doubtful ki koi armaan ko case dega aur PL ko jail bhijva diya🤣😅😅

where is the spoiler that Ruhi will go to jail

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

where is the spoiler that Ruhi will go to jail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165573512

Word Count: 1

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Kya bakwas hai yeh....

Poddar firm ko hilana hai na ..lo hilgaya.. Rubi has already accepted blame …so no one ia defending her right to run down a man..the point of whether an out of court settlement would not have served both parties ..! Even if Abhira wins, she is only going to come across as vindictive …because of the history Ruhi and she share ..and let us not even talk of conflict of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

smiley37smiley37smiley37 what ever happened or going around ... Will come around to abhira ...ruhi will play the same card to abhira on ab ak identity revelation .... smiley37

Armaam always proves me he is namesake lawyer ph personal life may itna confused rahtha ki bahar kitna hogaaaaaaa smiley8smiley8

Kuch bhi ha....

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I still do not think that Ruhi will go to jail, articles toh shivani kliye bhi bahut aaye they, hua kuch nahi smiley39

Not seeing ruhi on screen and having goenkas suffer will personally be VERY satisfying for me, but meri itni achi kismat nahi smiley36

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I still do not think that Ruhi will go to jail, articles toh shivani kliye bhi bahut aaye they, hua kuch nahi smiley39

Not seeing ruhi on screen and having goenkas suffer will personally be VERY satisfying for me, but meri itni achi kismat nahi smiley36

I don’t think Roohi will go to jail.. but can’t really guess how the case will end and what is the outcome of this track other than prolonging the triangle to keep Roohi relevant.. But I request the makers to keep Roohi’s scene to the minimum and reduce her melodrama..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Wah what fun .. agar with aadmi mar jata tab woh sorry sorry bol kat nikal jati .. Ruhi should get jailed for a year.. even if she is out on parole the tag of being a criminal will do