Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Kaira had 500+ romantic scenes only & here Abhimaan don't even have 50+ romantic scenes. It's been 8 and half months already.

I know right, never watch gen2&3 but whatever reels I saw on SM, I can say gen2 had awesome romantic sequences with good plots. Here they have so many plots to execute and pretty leads but everything is phuski and thanda. I feel makers/ writers are bunch of lazy fellows 🫤 doesn’t want to use their brains.
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I started watching itv after a decade because saw a spark in ArAb(sam and sheh) chemistry then they changed the ml but still I kept my hopes high with RoPu and he proved it …….but makers are hell bend to ruin such gorgeous chemistry😡…… I was hoping sujal-kashish karan-nadini type romance but yaha toh prerana-bajaj wala romance bhi nahi hai 😖

. True that after Arnav Khushi I feel Ropu and Sam had that in them !! I so hope they utilize the hot chemistry between the leads ! I want to see how they utilize their leads ! I haven’t seen s2 but have heard it was v romantic as compared to other seasons

haye mori mayya ye pagal aurat sachme khana khilane chali hai…..please guys update when is this coming I am surely gonna skip, cant watch this cringe. Romance ka thekana nahi and more cringe loading🤮
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Kehne layak dreams kahan dekha usne ..if you’re talking of hot and romantic that is ..or is it life dreams lol?

Armaan baba Dreams me nahi reality me zyada believe karthi hai..Ye dukh ki baat hai ki usse reality me kuch karne ka mauka nahi milthasmiley37..But Abhira ka dreamwaala Armaan ki Baath hi alag hai...Kaafi bold type ka hai...smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira bhi kamaal karti hai

She isbfighting a case against ruhi and thats also like zid kar ke, want to send her to jail and expects her great grandfather to lovingly talk to her..

I mean Abhira ke screw dheele hai..

Which parent like children who beats up their childsmiley36

I mean leave armaan even for par nanu didn't she avoid taking case against ruhi...smiley37

Usne ek baar nhi socha ki uske pyaare par nanu ko kaisa lagega when she would try to send his naatin to jail....

Kamaal hai yeh ladki..

Use lgta rehta hai ki logon ko jail bhijvayegi toh vo isse pyaar se bast karenge🤣🤣

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I can’t recall any other show ..but how many other ITV shows have had MLs backing off from their weddings with people other than the FL, but standing their ground and explaining themselves and expressing regret for the pain caused ..that it should not have been left till so late is another issue altogether …but still, it takes immense courage to face the world at large and accept a mistake and stop another from happening ..good on you Armaan Poddar !

Pehle hotha dha..Pre covid time me..Viewers know that jab leads getting married to another one then the marriage will stop in multiple ways,,,Team leads,kuch coma patients revelation, kidnapping,ya phir leads themselves..Then comes another trend where at the last moment of pheras Viewers are like in a pedestal that if he marry or not...And mostly they will get married to third angle

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kal se ar phirse,bhabhiman mood mein chale jayega.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Kal se ar phirse,bhabhiman mood mein chale jayega.

Can he be loyal yo Ab and ignore shameless

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Agar ar ko loyal dekha dia,then what will happen to ruhi bhabhji?Makers has just kept her,to create problem in abhimaan’s life.