Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Ajeeb hai yaar yeh ladki..

Back to her same bhadkaoing against abhira..

Isn't left at mandap was not enough for her..

Had hoti hai doormat banane ke bhismiley44

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Actually I want to see the moye moye wala reaction of ruhi bhabhji,where she will get to know that ar and ab are still married.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The best way to draw boundaries is to not oblige Ruhi by being available for her in the name of guilt. Everything else is only an attempt. he can speak sternly saying dont involve in my personal life but her nautanki will continue and he will have to tolerate it and Abhira will have to tolerate it too because she loves him too much to leave.

I really hope that since they are showing character growth nicely, they will pull a surprise and show Armaan actually cut Ruhi off for good and dump her again- not at the altar alone but from his life in every which way

Abhira cannot forget her insecurities until Ruhi is out for good :(

and shameless Ruhi will never be out for good .. so might as well mark your man .. and keep him firmly with you ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000042266.jpg

Suit hi pehna hai🙂

Where is this outhouse.. rose garden ka keys kyu nahi liya from Madhav

Ruhi will not go like like this.She will only stop after ruining her and Armaan's life completely.Dont know about Abhira.If she loves him,she should let him live happily with the one he loves.what type of love is this?

Edited by elizamerin - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Arey yar they should get a room. Yeh log kahi par bhi shuru hi jate hai .. court , jail , who would have thought lawyer armaan would be so cheesy

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

agar outhouse hua toh Madhav aur Vidya bich mein aashirwad dene na tapak jayesmiley37

Sabko movie keliye bhej dethe hai with Dadi ...Ya phir satsangsmiley37....Ho sake toh Dadi ko udaipur se do din chutti pe bhej dethe hai...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Hopefully he doesn't back track and decide to be Ruhis dost again 🙈 its my biggest fear.

He's been such a pendulumsa in the past that its hard not to fear

💯...After all this progression he falling into a big hole..It will be heartbreaking...Leap is the biggest fear...Kyunki bakra toh waha hi banayega ...Can they choose some way for leap that doesn't let him down...

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ruhi will not go like like this.She will only stop after ruining her and Armaan's life completely.Dont know about Abhira.If she loves him,she should let him live happily with the one he loves.what type of love is this?

That’s why I don’t believe that Roohi loves Armaan.. what she has is obsession..