Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What is this place though? Bad outhouse na ho

agar outhouse hua toh Madhav aur Vidya bich mein aashirwad dene na tapak jayesmiley37
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/EVY0lZcFdps?si=ke7I62w98h3NO7VD

Is the pic on the video thumbnail edited or real? Mereko red colour dekh kar kaisa dhak dhak ho raha hain smiley36

Well, this maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like this. It seems like abhira's insecurities are not totally vanished ( I know ar drew clear boundaries with ruhi but ab don't know anything about that convo), instead she is doing this in fear of losing him to ruhi 🤔🤔🤔. That's not a good thing for their relationship in long terms.
Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Double post

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Does vidya adviced to propose Armaan ..just asking smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Well, this maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like this. It seems like abhira's insecurities are not totally vanished ( I know ar drew clear boundaries with chuhi but ab don't know anything about that convo), instead she is doing this in fear of losing him to chuhi 🤔🤔🤔. That's not a good thing for their relationship for long terms.

I do get what you mean. But I'll wait to see what happens in the episodes before this sequence. The show has been slow in progressing their relationship, and have addressed major issues in it, so lets see.

Pinecone thumbnail

The best way to draw boundaries is to not oblige Ruhi by being available for her in the name of guilt. Everything else is only an attempt. he can speak sternly saying dont involve in my personal life but her nautanki will continue and he will have to tolerate it and Abhira will have to tolerate it too because she loves him too much to leave.

I really hope that since they are showing character growth nicely, they will pull a surprise and show Armaan actually cut Ruhi off for good and dump her again- not at the altar alone but from his life in every which way

Abhira cannot forget her insecurities until Ruhi is out for good :(

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/dementorramen/status/1811642455436976270

this gen's stylist is truly my enemy

Well, this maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like this. It seems like abhira's insecurities are not totally vanished ( I know ar drew clear boundaries with chuhi but ab don't know anything about that convo), instead she is doing this in fear of losing him to chuhi 🤔🤔🤔. That's not a good thing for their relationship in long terms.

Even me….. I just hope ki abhira dies not do all this thinking she has broken armaan ka trust and sort of making it up for it….

What armaan did to break abhira ka trust by hiding his relation with ruhi is very very different from what abhira did by using that small info… Dono baaton mein koi comparison hi nahi hai…

does not seem to b abhira ka character…. Let’s c..

I hope abhira knows that armaan has started urging boundaries with ruhi now…. And then she has done this😃

Pinecone thumbnail

Hopefully he doesn't back track and decide to be Ruhis dost again 🙈 its my biggest fear.

He's been such a pendulumsa in the past that its hard not to fear

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well, this maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like this. It seems like abhira's insecurities are not totally vanished ( I know ar drew clear boundaries with chuhi but ab don't know anything about that convo), instead she is doing this in fear of losing him to chuhi 🤔🤔🤔. That's not a good thing for their relationship in long terms.

Exactly, and if armaan gets to know about it, he will feel bad that she proposed him not out of trust but due to her insecurities. Hope aisa na dikhaye 🤞