News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Omg is it true that the FL of DKP’s other show has turned their home into an old age home ? Kaveri Poddar must be quaking in her boots now 🤣

Really smiley3 At present she is currently fighting with Vanraj as he is adamant to sell his house and build a tower in its place 🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Really smiley3 At present she is currently fighting with Vanraj as he is adamant to sell his house and build a tower in its place 🤣

read that she buys the house with the prize money and converts it into a home ..Baa and Bapuji also join old age home smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

read that she buys the house with the prize money and converts it into a home ..Baa and Bapuji also join old age home smiley37

Ohh right, I guess this will happen soon to set the base for the leap abhi toh mast tamasha chal raha hai between Maa and Mishter Shah smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ohh right, I guess this will happen soon to set the base for the leap abhi toh mast tamasha chal raha hai between Maa and Mishter Shah smiley37

sounds more entertaining than what they’re showing here..no wonder they’re getting TRPs smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am hoping that this time around when Ruhi tries to badmouth Abhira or say crap to Armaan, he will not stay mute but ask her to STFU and never say anything about Ab in front of him. The way he took a dig at MG today by speaking to Ab saying I am your family, no need to have rishtaa with those who dont value you- I hope he will say something stern to Ruhi too if she dares to say any rubbish. he needs to give her a reality check that he may be supporting her because he feels guilty about their condition and wants them to be ok- but ultimately she if at fault- she has injured someone due to her foolishness and negligence and she should introspect instead of blaming others or crying over things constantly. Beghar hui bhi nahi, iska yeh haal hai- Armaan should remind her how bravely Abhira dealt with actually being beghar and hungry but kisi ko bhanak tak nahi lagne di usne. akele haalaton seh ladi hai and uske paas family ka support bhi nahi tha, usko kehte hai survival instinct, courage, resilience. I want him to shut her up by bringing Abhira up constantly. apne aap uska muh utrega and uska popat hote dekh dil ko sukoon milega

I am gonna be so bummed if he remains mute when Ruhi does her pointless DDP and he just consoles her instead of giving her a reality check to deal with things instead of crying constantly. Ruhi Abhira seh 6-7 saal badi hai phir bhi usmein na himmat hai na kabiliyat. Armaan help kar rahe hai freefund mein uski, phir bhi rona hai .

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamare alawa isse koi yaad bhi nahi kartha...Iska zoo family ka reaction made him an intelligent for being a bagoda...smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am not saying that she should not help out. She can work pro-bono as much as she likes, but any normal person who went through what she did in previous month would look for a financially stable job. One can't trust anyone except yourself and she had no money to eat 10 days ago.

But Abhira has always been Mahaan, even when she had no money she wanted to help Kipling Uncle which was the most weird thing. She was staying in a room with creepy landlord with no money for food and wanted to help Kipling uncle............Itni Mahanta se kuch nhi hona, this is absolute stupidity and nothing else.

yes these itv characters are very illogical..we know that nobody starts off in their own practice immediately after university because firstly you need experience to improve your own skills and secondly it’s hard to acquire clients as a young inexperienced person ..because people want to see your previous work so they can believe in you..like people would want to see an experienced doctor who has been recommended by other patients..likewise people Will want an experienced lawyer who’s won other cases to fight their case..so abhira should have tried to get a job in an established law firm where she would get a regular monthly salary and gain experience ..but they’ve used sanjay as an excuse for her not working in another law firm…because most probably they’ll want to show her work,with Armaan in their own. Firm or maybe she’ll join Poddar law firm. Anyway looks like abhira has Poddars to take care of her daily expenses so she’s fine with doing probono work 😂..
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abhira ke papa ne back hug se pregnant kiya tha. Yeh forehead kiss se kardegasmiley37

Phir next gen mein legacy kid shayad hand holding se aa jayegasmiley37smiley37

Sabr karo,,,,We thought he doesn't had any emotions in his heart and always be grumpy introvert type...But ye toh uska ulta Nikla...After Abhira agreeing dekhthe hai kya hoga smiley37.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe lag raha hai pehla cheek kiss bhi Abhira hi karegi, Armaan se kuch nhi hona.

It's her first time...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am hoping that this time around when Ruhi tries to badmouth Abhira or say crap to Armaan, he will not stay mute but ask her to STFU and never say anything about Ab in front of him. The way he took a dig at MG today by speaking to Ab saying I am your family, no need to have rishtaa with those who dont value you- I hope he will say something stern to Ruhi too if she dares to say any rubbish. he needs to give her a reality check that he may be supporting her because he feels guilty about their condition and wants them to be ok- but ultimately she if at fault- she has injured someone due to her foolishness and negligence and she should introspect instead of blaming others or crying over things constantly. Beghar hui bhi nahi, iska yeh haal hai- Armaan should remind her how bravely Abhira dealt with actually being beghar and hungry but kisi ko bhanak tak nahi lagne di usne. akele haalaton seh ladi hai and uske paas family ka support bhi nahi tha, usko kehte hai survival instinct, courage, resilience. I want him to shut her up by bringing Abhira up constantly. apne aap uska muh utrega and uska popat hote dekh dil ko sukoon milega

I am gonna be so bummed if he remains mute when Ruhi does her pointless DDP and he just consoles her instead of giving her a reality check to deal with things instead of crying constantly. Ruhi Abhira seh 6-7 saal badi hai phir bhi usmein na himmat hai na kabiliyat. Armaan help kar rahe hai freefund mein uski, phir bhi rona hai .

yes things are a whole lot different now…abhira and he have a real marriage ..and he claims to love her a lot..and he’ll need to set boundaries with Ruhi.’this track is armaans make or break track..if he doesn’t sort out this Ruhi issue..neither abhira or us viewers are going to accept him…so he better set things right..