Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it’s only this case…as kaki is her moms friend and they look like they are poor..so she’s helping them out.

I am not saying that she should not help out. She can work pro-bono as much as she likes, but any normal person who went through what she did in previous month would look for a financially stable job. One can't trust anyone except yourself and she had no money to eat 10 days ago.

But Abhira has always been Mahaan, even when she had no money she wanted to help Kipling Uncle which was the most weird thing. She was staying in a room with creepy landlord with no money for food and wanted to help Kipling uncle............Itni Mahanta se kuch nhi hona, this is absolute stupidity and nothing else.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhira toh Armaan ke bolne ke baad phir ja rahi thi baat karne, MG left that place.

Yeah i know, basically imo both were wrong. Abhira was wrong in her weird ass expectations. If you are up against people you know, you have to be prepared for the pushback as well. smiley44

Manish was wrong in talking about how she does not value some non existing relationship and equating the situation with the wedding thing. Beech main he also included how he cannot afford to pay compensation but still de rahey they, bhai ismai koi kya he kar sakta hain smiley39smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Only this guy can present that IF article with such dramatics...

Seriously I can do this work sitting abroad .. read IF articles and post it in on YouTube saying hello friends

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye saare BTS or spoilers read karke aapni videos banata hai.

This video is how I would write answer for 15 marks question in an exam & IF article is the actual answer I knowsmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

wasnt the star station dude was talking about 10 episodes of courtroom drama yesterday smiley37smiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeah i know, basically imo both were wrong. Abhira was wrong in her weird ass expectations. If you are up against people you know, you have to be prepared for the pushback as well. smiley44

Manish was wrong in talking about how she does not value some non existing relationship and equating the situation with the wedding thing. Beech main he also included how he cannot afford to pay compensation but still de rahey they, bhai ismai koi kya he kar sakta hain smiley39smiley36

2 cars mein se 1 sell karne ka plan hogasmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

did the star station dude was talking about 10 episodes of courtroom drama yesterday smiley37smiley37

He also thought RG was in Mussoorie.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

2 cars mein se 1 sell karne ka plan hogasmiley36

woh toh Armaan ko case se hattana bhi chahta hain as per BTS, toh dusrey lawyer ka fees kaun dega? Swarna k wigs bechney padenge kya smiley13

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

He also thought RG was in Mussoorie.

I won't forget his update on jhoola scene.

Bahut khubsurat jhoola & abhira jab jhoola todegi tab dil pe churiyaan chalegismiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

woh toh Armaan ko case se hattana bhi chahta hain as per BTS, toh dusrey lawyer ka fees kaun dega? Swarna k wigs bechney padenge kya smiley13

Jewelleries honge.

Waise dont take him seriously, goenka ladies bhi seriously nahi leti unko, kuch bhi bolte hain but ulta hi hota hain.

Inke jo financial condition hain ismein armaan hi help kar sakta hain, if they want to remove him then abhira can replace him. Aur koi nahi aane waalasmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago