Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Kal Armaan ne khana kha liya Ruhi ke haath se.....iski band bajaoungi mai.

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This guy is a bigger flipper than Vidya.

Don't trust himsmiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira ne "pyaar ki saazish rachi hai"smiley39smiley39

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kal Armaan ne khana kha liya Ruhi ke haath se.....iski band bajaoungi mai.

Mujhe mere Armaan pe pura bharosa haismiley42 (I'll join you)
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I don't have to watch shows like Mamla legal hai because my very close friends and a lot of friends are lawyers in India. Some are in litigation, some are working in corporates and law firms. I have a fairly good idea of how it works.

Don't get me started on AK; she did Ab no favors by taking the pro bono case. Her daughter has zero money to her name, and that's nothing to be proud of. AK's experience should be lesson for her to think first about herself.

@bold: That's not true at all. Working in litigation can earn you tons of money. Abhira is shown to be a topper, right?? There is no way it is that difficult. Good lawyers are welcomed everywhere.

in udaipur ???..

I find it surprising that Armaan and Sanjay Bansal get paid so much money .. in udaipur

but it can be because.. there are rich folks and a lot of wealthy industrialists have their base in Rajasthan so a lot of family connections are needed to get property cases and other financial matters ..

But they are unnecessarily dumbing down Armaan by making him fight a road accident ..

working in Ruhi’s property matter is a good case ..
I doubt newbie lawyers make any money in tier 2 tier 3 cities .. the situation is different if you go to places which has high court ..

frankly one of the best paying jobs in udaipur can be for a wedding planner .. especially some one who is SM savvy hip and happening. Udaipur is a place for destination wedding and a lot of people come here .. who have no connect to Rajasthan for a grand wedding…

Abhira was doing the right job .. she just gave it up sigh .. Atleast Arman would have now appreciated her hot pink suits and bustier tops

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Proposal ke baad bhi sirf forhead kiss mila toh......this is for Abhimaan

Slap Ezhro Sticker

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Thappar maaro iss kanjar ko 👋

Manish se bhi zyada jhuta hai smiley11

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don't understand why Abhira will or is working pro brono. Her first priority right now should be to make herself financially stable after whatever she went through.

it’s only this case…as kaki is her moms friend and they look like they are poor..so she’s helping them out.

Proposal ke baad bhi sirf forhead kiss mila toh......this is for Abhimaan

Slap Ezhro Sticker

Armaan ko maarungi main toh. Abhira se I don't expect such things par Armaan toh hai hi besharam smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya5554

This guy is a bigger flipper than Vidya.

Don't trust himsmiley39

Only this guy can present that IF article with such dramatics...