News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Then there is no way Ruhi will go to jail and Manish will be sick. This does not look right. Ab and Ar won't celebrate Ruhi going to jail.

I think when IF hindi spoilers are true, it comes in IF news..This did not. So dont think jail+ heart attack one is true

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It’s not easy to get cases .. newbie lawyers get paid 5-15 k max .. since Abhira ka food and lodging is being taken care off .. she might as well work pro bono and do some good work ..
a lot of needy people need lawyers .. there is better cases to be fought if you agree to work pro bono

@bold:This should be the main reason to look for a financially stable job. Why rely on someone else for food and lodging when you have seen your condition when no one was there? What she went through should make her more focused on finding a secure job. Thinking about needy people can come later; first help yourself, then others.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

he buys them by the dozen smiley37

Abhira ke wardrobe ka kya hi bolun when the 5 lac per case lawyer has one tie.smiley37smiley37

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't understand why Abhira will or is working pro brono. Her first priority right now should be to make herself financially stable after whatever she went through.

Being financially stable is the last thing for ITV FL....

Aur paise aa gaye toh gareebi ka ddp kaise hogasmiley9

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Abhira ke wardrobe ka kya hi bolun when the 5 lac per case lawyer has one tie.smiley37smiley37

haha yeah ..her wardrobe is hopeless ..even Ruhi is styled better on and off ..but on Armaan, just give him a white Kurta pyjama or jeans ..no complaints smiley37
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

@bold:This should be the main reason to look for a financially stable job. Why rely on someone else for food and lodging when you have seen your condition when no one was there? What she went through should make her more focused on finding a secure job. Thinking about needy people can come later; first help yourself, then others.

It’s better to cut your ground on good cases.. today she is facing Armaan Poddar in a hit n run case .. when she was agreeing to get paid she got bicycle chori ..

some times you have to build a name .. some repute .. nobody will hire a newbie and waste their money if they are not sure of that person
If she wanted to be financially stable she should have tried doing engineering .. or tried to clear civil services

law and medicine are 2 professions where it takes years to get good money if you are first gen

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I dislike MG, but what are people expecting from him?? To talk to Abhira nicely and give her aashirwaad for this case?? I mean, I am finding this so hilarious.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It’s better to cut your ground on good cases.. today she is facing Armaan Poddar in a hit n run case .. when she was agreeing to get paid she got bicycle chori ..

some times you have to build a name .. some repute .. nobody will hire a newbie and waste their money if they are not sure of that person

I don't think she was getting paid for the cycle chori case. There was not a single discussion or scene about her fees for these two cases.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

We can point fingers at MG for his doglapanti with AK and Ru in a similar situation, but he isn't wrong in his conversation with Abhira.

Abhira is fighting a case against his great-granddaughter and has refused an out-of-court settlement and compensation, indicating she wants a harsher punishment, likely jail. Why would Manisah talk to her nicely?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I don't think she was getting paid for the cycle chori case. There was not a single discussion or scene about her fees for these two cases.

I would suggest you watch a web show called mamla legal hai .. or movies like jolly llb .. which shows the bad situation lawyers face in India ..

Abhira’s mother was running a resort as well as practicing as a lawyer says a lot .

Abhira would have found it easier to make a lot of money as a wedding planner than she would as a lawyer