Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Lol no... if abhira wins and ruhi gets nailed acc to spoiler then...Arman will be guilty looking at ruhi and abhira will be guilty looking at MG...and usme if mg ko heart attack aane wala spoiler is true then abhira will cry more than ruhi for getting her jailedsmiley37

this …this seems the most likely scenario smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol no... if abhira wins and ruhi gets nailed acc to spoiler then...Arman will be guilty looking at ruhi and abhira will be guilty looking at MG...and usme if mg ko heart attack aane wala spoiler is true then abhira will cry more than ruhi for getting her jailedsmiley37

See... Today is a positive day.. We can become negative tomorrow 😃 Episode will mostly ensure that.

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol no... if abhira wins and ruhi gets jailed acc to spoiler then...Arman will be guilty looking at ruhi and abhira will be guilty looking at MG...and usme if mg ko heart attack aane wala spoiler is true then abhira will cry more than ruhi for getting her jailedsmiley37

Going by ITV standards this is most likely scenario where FL cries for punishing criminals also so abhira ka ruhi ke liye rona Banta hi haismiley44

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaash Ruhi ko kuch toh serious saza milegi. Jail toh nahi hoga but at least if judge gives her a solid rap, revokes license - it'll be good.

I wanna watch her squirm. I love seeing her suffer. Ruhi and Goenkas ki beizzati is always a highlight. They all deserve to suffer. Goenkas ghatiya log hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this …this seems the most likely scenario smiley37

Aur phir Abhira kaki se kahegi case wapis le lijeye smiley37smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aur phir Abhira kaki se kahegi case wapis le lijeye smiley37smiley37

this is a strong possibility ..unless this kaki and her husband are con artistes and Abhira uncovers this great truth ..they’re shooting more court scenes today as per RP’s insta ..I can’t imagine what more they can show ..is Star Station dude right after all ..15 episodes of court 😱
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Going by ITV standards this is most likely scenario where FL cries for punishing criminals also so abhira ka ruhi ke liye rona Banta hi haismiley44

If ruhi goes to jail which she shouldn't bcoz a heavy fine and driving licence being cancelled is fine...

But according to spoiler if ruhi gets jailed then abhira's ddp will be more than goenkas for MG bcoz of mahanta syndrome of ITV FLsmiley19

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ghum me Toh ek hi court room scene that was quite bad I agree .. vinu custody I could have written better than what they showed..

But over here since both are lawyers they should hire better writers who understand law .. and the terms

in Ghum they used to get the police wale missions quite well so the ijjat was always there for the leads

yes you’re right…here the lead couple are both lawyers..so they should show them doing their job which entails court scenes.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab wins the case and Ar loses, Ruhi gets jail sentence.. Ar goes to Ab and congratulate her and says he is proud of her. Then announces to all who care to listen that she is my wife and she won her 1st case and distribute sweets.. Offer one to Ruhi as well.. And that clears Ab insecurities 😃

armaan bein armaan....offer nahi karega ruhi ko...khud apne haathon se khilayega..😂 aur kahega...dekho mein tumhari favorite laaya hun..tiwali ki dukaan se....tum ek aur kha lo...😂

Edited by India_TV - 2 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab wins the case and Ar loses, Ruhi gets jail sentence.. Ar goes to Ab and congratulate her and says he is proud of her. Then announces to all who care to listen that she is my wife and she won her 1st case and distribute sweets.. Offer one to Ruhi as well.. And that clears Ab insecurities 😃

Yeh sab sapne hi hai

Armaan yeh sab nahi karne wala