Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Or this is her becoming her pyaar Ki dhaal like pancake maata suggested smiley37

https://twitter.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1809455401391251870?t=QEvdFk0FkIGbhjGZHgRXkQ&s=19

Word Count: 1

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

But Abhira finally proposing means Armaan ne kuch toh Kiya hoga to win her trust back and clear up her insecurities regarding Ruhi?

Also the next track i guess will be focused on Armaan Abhira against Dadisa. Looks liks Dadisa's redemption/whitewash is on the cards that's why they gave us an emotional scene between Dadi and Armaan yesterday.

but that means they’re just going to bury Shivani and the kidnapper ? I don’t think she’s being redeemed going by today’s episode even ..she’s upto every dirty trick she knows to play ..or so I think lol
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

woh jab case hi chhod dega toh bail kyu karayegasmiley37

ahem ..Nashe mei toh nahi ho na smiley37

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but that means they’re just going to bury Shivani and the kidnapper ? I don’t think she’s being redeemed going by today’s episode even ..she’s upto every dirty trick she knows to play ..or so I think lol

Kabhi zaroorat padi toh wapis yaad aa jayegi Shivani but I don't think we're getting Armaan's mother's track anytime soon

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But Abhira finally proposing means Armaan ne kuch toh Kiya hoga to win her trust back and clear up her insecurities regarding Ruhi?

Also the next track i guess will be focused on Armaan Abhira against Dadisa. Looks liks Dadisa's redemption/whitewash is on the cards that's why they gave us an emotional scene between Dadi and Armaan yesterday.

Ab wins the case and Ar loses, Ruhi gets jail sentence.. Ar goes to Ab and congratulate her and says he is proud of her. Then announces to all who care to listen that she is my wife and she won her 1st case and distribute sweets.. Offer one to Ruhi as well.. And that clears Ab insecurities 😃

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

you know that song from Umrao Jaan I think : inn aankhon ki masti ….instead of mastane hazaaron ….we should make it Mastani here smiley42smiley37
Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab wins the case and Ar loses, Ruhi gets jail sentence.. Ar goes to Ab and congratulate her and says he is proud of her. Then announces to all who care to listen that she is my wife and she won her 1st case and distribute sweets.. Offer one to Ruhi as well.. And that clears Ab insecurities 😃

Lol no... if abhira wins and ruhi gets jailed acc to spoiler then...Arman will be guilty looking at ruhi and abhira will be guilty looking at MG...and usme if mg ko heart attack aane wala spoiler is true then abhira will cry more than ruhi for getting her jailedsmiley37

Edited by Priya5554 - 2 months ago