Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Lagta hai mock shoot mein hi saara romance kar liya.

arre relax milega ab. Ab Armaan ko dhakke khaane ka darr bhi nahi rahegasmiley31smiley27
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9RUbqKN0tz/?igsh=c21xM3lqdTc3aDNj

Dkp needs to give abhira better clothes, like look at the material

So Sam has a thing for stilettos heels, no wonder she walks so effortlessly

A girl after my own heart, I love heels

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

arre relax milega ab. Ab Armaan ko dhakke khaane ka darr bhi nahi rahegasmiley31smiley27

jab tak aankhon se dekh na lun tab tak vishwas nhi karne ka.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruru ko jail hogayi??

Maza toh tab aaye jab Armaan uska case chhod de. Abhira case jeet jaye. Usse jail ho jaye then Abhra propose kare Ar ko. Ek taraf Ruhi ko police pakad ke le jaa rahi hu with Manish getting his 10th heartattack and dusri taraf Abhira Armaan romance kar rahe hosmiley42smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

😂..it won’t be 15 episodes of court room drama..rishta can’t write court room scenes..they never could..they always mute the scenes…even ghum can’t write court room..only itv show I saw with a good court room,scene was Naamkarann which was a Mahesh Bhatt show ..they wrote a very good detailed custody battle court room,scene which lasted like two weeks. Ektas shows also do ok court room,scenes. There was a custody battle the other day in yeh hai chahatein..it was relatively ok,for itv standards..but rishta and ghum are big disappointments ..they were never able to deliver good court room,scenes..they just mute almost everything... So I think the 2 weeks will be filled with Ruhis hysterics and her desperation to get Armaan back ..and it will be totally cringe and embarrassing ☹️..and in between they’ll,show a few minutes of the court room

Ghum me Toh ek hi court room scene that was quite bad I agree .. vinu custody I could have written better than what they showed..

But over here since both are lawyers they should hire better writers who understand law .. and the terms

in Ghum they used to get the police wale missions quite well so the ijjat was always there for the leads

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Rohit looks more excited he shared India forums proposal article smiley17... Should we should also excited smiley9

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Rohit looks more excited he shared India forums proposal article smiley17... Should we should also excited smiley9

Ha maybe they will go second base ..