Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

phir kahi yeh chuhi, saali aadhi ghar wali concept serious toh nahi legi.. itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi accident case ke liye ar ko bulana, khana khilane jaana..yeh sab dekhne ke baad yeh kuch bhi kar sakti hai...

All this depends on his response tomorrow/upcoming episodes. Agar pehle ki tarah hope de diya then confession ke baad breakup kar kegi abhirasmiley36, toh ruhi saali nahi bann payegismiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

Please dont compare Harvey Spector... he is of different league, but yeah I want tough fights between them professionally and personally aaj jaisa chaega, he truly maintained handled both parts differently.

I really don’t want court room scenes anymore ..because they don’t know how to write those ..and what they’re showing is embarrassing to say the least ..they’re not even getting basics right for the most part …

@bold yeah, that was my point ..nowhere in the Harvey Spector league in totality ..but the looks help digest the indigestible ..and Armaan has a very earnest look about him..so more Mike Ross …Harvey was a smug baxxxxd..and he had an ego the size of a mountain !

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I was just thinking, the PDA he showed in police station he needs to show to Ruhi, dadisa, its gonna be so much fun

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I really don’t want court room scenes anymore ..because they don’t know how to write those ..and what they’re showing is embarrassing to say the least ..they’re not even getting basics right for the most part …

@bold yeah, that was my point ..nowhere in the Harvey Spector league in totality ..but the looks help digest the indigestible ..and Armaan has a very earnest look about him..so more Mike Ross …Harvey was a smug baxxxxd..and he had an ego the size of a mountain !

Harvy was Harvy but I liked Mike Ross also... he was a quick learner..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

Harvy was Harvy but I liked Mike Ross also... he was a quick learner..

Mike was very earnest ..and he was the perfect foil to Harvey …can’t even imagine that quality of writing or production values here ..but would help if they at least got their basics right ..they can still tell their half baked story without compromising on basics ..sheer laziness !
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

you’re worried about Ruhi ..I am worried about the legal screw-ups by the writers lol..but what is there in that case to stretch for fifteen episodes smiley37

😂..it won’t be 15 episodes of court room drama..rishta can’t write court room scenes..they never could..they always mute the scenes…even ghum can’t write court room..only itv show I saw with a good court room,scene was Naamkarann which was a Mahesh Bhatt show ..they wrote a very good detailed custody battle court room,scene which lasted like two weeks. Ektas shows also do ok court room,scenes. There was a custody battle the other day in yeh hai chahatein..it was relatively ok,for itv standards..but rishta and ghum are big disappointments ..they were never able to deliver good court room,scenes..they just mute almost everything... So I think the 2 weeks will be filled with Ruhis hysterics and her desperation to get Armaan back ..and it will be totally cringe and embarrassing ☹️..and in between they’ll,show a few minutes of the court room
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bold - smiley37 boy aren't those the exact reasons why I love the guy!! Could carry smug so coolly!! smiley16smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haha.. finally!!! smiley27 Did they have to list out all the specifics though smiley7sometimes they say too much!

Good I'm not reading it smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Lagta hai mock shoot mein hi saara romance kar liya.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Lagta hai mock shoot mein hi saara romance kar liya.

Let's talk next week same time smiley37