News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago
Some one please explain me this "Accha Aadmi" trend that goes on in X every two days. And why Accha Aadmi why not new male lead, new love interest or any other phrase. That word itself is so weird as if every other person is Bura Aadmi.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

That Star station guy said 12-15 episodes of courtroom drama …only one down so far 😱😭smiley37

oh gosh..why.😲..now we have to tolerate unstable Ruhi for 2 weeks. Now she’s going to lay it on Armaan how she can’t live without him as if that’s his problem.. 😡..the ŵorst thing that ever happened to Armaan was meeting her…he lost his brother and may lose abhira as well due to her 🤨
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Eternal enemies Manish -Armaan haina tug of war ki tarah Abhira ko idhar udhar keech lega smiley37

hope ki armaan abhira ko ek ek karke uske aur ak ke saath gk ne ki naainsafiya yaad dilayenge...aur MG be like " tum meri bachchi ki mann mein mere liye seher ugalna band karo "...🤣🤣🤣

But seriously, I wished ki dadisa ko gehri dushmani hoga gk se aur woh ab ko pyaar dekha kar gk ki khilaf bhadkayegi....dragon sa ko sachmein pyaar dekhana toh aata nahi toh yahi sahi...ar-ab alag karne ke liye jhoota pyaar dekhane se syaada yeh interesting rahega...but cvs...achcha kasa chance waste kardiya... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

smiley5 U know one thing I'm thankful for.. beyond the already annoying inconsistencies with the law, atleast they spared us the arguments in detail smiley41

aag lage basti mein .:although I have been rightfully pissed about the legal crap they’re been serving ..par hum apni masti mei…Armaan looked masterfully self-assured like he was born to rule the courtroom ..teekh hai not Harvey Spector ..but earnest like Mike Ross ..lawyer sa smiley42smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

oh gosh..why.😲..now we have to tolerate unstable Ruhi for 2 weeks. Now she’s going to lay it on Armaan how she can’t live without him as if that’s his problem.. 😡..the ŵorst thing that ever happened to Armaan was meeting her…he lost his brother and may lose abhira as well due to her 🤨

you’re worried about Ruhi ..I am worried about the legal screw-ups by the writers lol..but what is there in that case to stretch for fifteen episodes smiley37

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Proposal wala?? Ye dono har dusre din EK dusre ko propose Karte rehte Hain, what's new??

Mujhe kuch aur dekhna Hai aur @fortnight KO bhi.

Rohit had shared that on his IG this is upcoming

maahi11 thumbnail

aag lage basti mein .:although I have been rightfully pissed about the legal crap they’re been serving ..par hum apni masti mei…Armaan looked masterfully self-assured like he was born to rule the courtroom ..teekh hai not Harvey Spector ..but earnest like Mike Ross ..lawyer sa smiley42smiley37

Oh well Abira did picked up speed wala point, even Armaan was did not notice much, by the way, he also wanted abhira to handle it with confidence

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

That guy is still in the mountains, don't take him seriously.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

Oh well Abira did picked up speed wala point, even Armaan was did not notice much, by the way, he also wanted abhira to handle it with confidence

oh no ..I am not even talking of the arguments ..I skipped the scene after the Judge asked for the prosecution to make their case after the defence 🤣..what prosecution ..anyway I am not even going to focus on all that or I’ll get riled up again ..I was only talking of the way he looked smiley37

P.S - not Harvey Spector in terms of his smarts ..he oozed confidence that made him another level of hot …Armaan is not that ..but he is earnest like Mike Ross ..and better looking lol

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
maahi11 thumbnail

oh no ..I am not even talking of the arguments ..I skipped the scene after the Judge asked for the prosecution to make their case after the defence 🤣..what prosecution ..anyway I am not even going to focus on all that or I’ll get riled up again ..I was only talking of the way he looked smiley37

P.S - not Harvey Spector in terms of his smarts ..he oozed confidence that made him another level of hot …Armaan is not that ..but he is earnest like Mike Ross ..and better looking lol

Please dont compare Harvey Spector... he is of different league, but yeah I want tough fights between them professionally and personally aaj jaisa chaega, he truly maintained handled both parts differently.