Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Woh Armaan apne proposal mein pehenta toh it would've made sense. If she wants to wear traditional then she'll wear Rajasthani lehenga smiley37

this is Abhira Sharma we’re talking about …she’ll flaunt her heritage with pride ..remember that muh dikhayi or whatever
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

If Abhira is going to grab Armaan’s hand and take him away from that cozy lunch, why the counselling scene even.….i mean it would’ve made sense if that scene cane after

What counselling.. I missed something? Or is this the flipper Mata wala gyaan session??

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rohit ka Nahi pata . But I certainly will . smiley32smiley20smiley10smiley32

I don't want Rohit back. I want Ruhi to marry Manav and go to US and live happily😊. Better still Manav hates even the airs if Udaipur

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

What counselling.. I missed something? Or is this the flipper Mata wala gyaan session??

same same
Ohgod! thumbnail

Hume jo dekhna hai woh proposal ke saath nahi milega kyasmiley13

Manifesting Armaan's confession dream to come truesmiley37

And reunion ke baad 2 ft doori maintain krne ka koi reason nahi hoga inke paas. So they better serve Romance smiley7

Reason humaare paas Hai . No need of kid leap smiley37 I hope they forget the earlier season like a bad dream and go to season 2 got romance inspiration without even the fear of kids for the longest time.. smiley42

Reason humaare paas Hai . No need of kid leap smiley37 I hope they forget the earlier season like a bad dream and go to season 2 got romance inspiration without even the fear of kids for the longest time.. smiley42

But even in gen 3 the first leap was kid less right???smiley36

They have so many tracks, the trp is stable, show is in top 2 so I don't think kid or leap is necessary. Let them solve others problems and romance each other for a year or twosmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I don't want Rohit back. I want Ruhi to marry Manav and go to US and live happily😊. Better still Manav hates even the airs if Udaipur

Armaan should think back to that day he almost fainted and curse himself now smiley37smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

But even in gen 3 the first leap was kid less right???smiley36

They have so many tracks, the trp is stable, show is in top 2 so I don't think kid or leap is necessary. Let them solve others problems and romance each other for a year or twosmiley36

Amen to that

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Hume jo dekhna hai woh proposal ke saath nahi milega kyasmiley13

Manifesting Armaan's confession dream to come truesmiley37

And reunion ke baad 2 ft doori maintain krne ka koi reason nahi hoga inke paas. So they better serve Romance smiley7

Abhi bhi romance milna chahiye tha, mila??? Nhi!!!!!!

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhi bhi romance milna chahiye tha, mila??? Nhi!!!!!!

Maggi khilaya, hug Kiya, tie pehnaya, gate se utharke godi mein giraya smiley3smiley3 all this in one epi and look at U two smiley7 #nogratitude

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago