Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Mujhe proposal se zyada outfits mein interest hai. Konsa behenji wala suit pehnegi Abhirasmiley37

May be after the case win kaki will gift her salwar suit ..may that will be smiley17

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Mujhe proposal se zyada outfits mein interest hai. Konsa behenji wala suit pehnegi Abhirasmiley37

apney sapno waaley dresses nahi pahen sakti smiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

hope Rohit acknowledges our efforts if he comes back ..we are the only ones who keep thinking he’ll be back smiley37

Rohit ka Nahi pata . But I certainly will . smiley32smiley20smiley10smiley32

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Irrespective of the outcome of the case Ruhi will still question Ab on her stand in this case and what she said unless it is Ab herself who clears her. ( even then she might)

Identity reveal will start with her blaming Ab/ Ak etc but i am thinking it will end with her changing for the better. ( not sure of what they do with triangle, don't even want to think about surrogacy track)

It's rishta so I don't think surrogacy will be brought here... yaa abhira will have issues in conceiving like naira and Akshu

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

hath pakadne se kya hojayega sirf kujili usko 😉

How can he do this to abhira smiley28smiley7 phela say abhira ko trust nahi ..ye sab karke kya prove karna. Chathiti hai ....smiley21 he can call Manish je , swarna or sureka .. but why him smiley29smiley19smiley37smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Irrespective of the outcome of the case Ruhi will still question Ab on her stand in this case and what she said unless it is Ab herself who clears her. ( even then she might)

Identity reveal will start with her blaming Ab/ Ak etc but i am thinking it will end with her changing for the better. ( not sure of what they do with triangle, don't even want to think about surrogacy track)

Don't worry, tab tak abhira will "coincidentally " get access to her mumma's diary where she might have mentioned something related to the accident or she might get some clue to prove akshara innocent.

Ruhi also will understand accident happen by mistake. (I guess, this is coming next, ruhi herself will request p nanu to search for akshara & family, which will lead them to abhira, else goenkas kyu search karenge akshara ko)

I wish abhira gets hold of her mumma's last convo with p nanu. Pyar lekar aayenge toh ulta bhaga sakti hain abhira, but lagta nahi hoga aisasmiley6

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Don't worry, tab tak abhira will "coincidentally " get access to her mumma's diary where she might have mentioned something related to the accident or she might get some clue to prove akshara innocent.

Ruhi also will understand accident happen by mistake. (I guess, this is coming next, ruhi herself will request p nanu to search for akshara & family, which will lead them to abhira, else goenkas kyu search karenge akshara ko)

I wish abhira gets hold of her mumma's last convo with p nanu. Pyar lekar aayenge toh ulta bhaga sakti hain abhira, but lagta nahi hoga aisasmiley6

Bold - Abhira ko KP se help Leni chahiye.. kaafi resourceful Hain..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Any new news??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - Abhira ko KP se help Leni chahiye.. kaafi resourceful Hain..

She would be in her " hum ek khooni ki beti ko poddar khandaan ki bahu hargiz nahi banney denge" zone