YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 23

News

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the YRKKH BTS, Social Media updates and Spoilers Thread!

Please share any clips about upcoming story arcs or Behind the Scenes clips that you come across in social media or Youtube here in this thread.

Feel free to discuss those clips here, while maintaining the discussion respectful and healthy. Follow IF COC at all times.

Kindly refrain from sharing instigating social media posts.

Kindly refrain from sharing fake BTS news.

Lets have all BTS and spoilers about the show in one thread and let’s try to keep Discussion threads as spoiler free as possible for those who would prefer to be surprised.

You can share tweets and IG posts from actors, PH or other official sources.

Avoid bringing in fan SM & comments that are based on speculation and can lead to unnecessary fanwars.

WU and Tag: DreamOfEndless

Links to the previous threads:

YRKKH BTS and Spoilers Thread # 1

YRKKH: Behind the Scenes and Spoilers Thread #2

YRKKH: Behind the Scenes and Spoilers Thread # 3

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 4

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 5

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 6

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 7

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 8

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 9

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 10

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 11

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 12

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 13

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 14

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 15

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 16

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 17

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 18

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 19

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 20

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 21

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhiras client doesn't want out of court settlement. Toh woh kyun zabardasti karein ?!

Unke saamne hi baat ho rahi hai about giving money and settling. If the party affected is happy with that, they can say so.

Abhiras responsibility is to have her client know their options and do what they want her to do. Armaan himself is laying out some options for them and the client is free to accept those terms. If they are choosing not to settle, Abhira will go to court.

Everyone knows Ruhi wont go to jail if the guy is alive. And will only have to pay damages, compensate.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations on the new Thread smiley40smiley40

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haye mere bhagwan...

Kya hai yehh........

Chal kya raha hai...

Koi mujhe samjhao...

Ho kya raha hai is show mein....

So right now..

Ruhi ka kya stance she wants to move on, want ab-ar to get together than why is she making armaan feed with her own hands..

Armaan, he just wants to help ruhi becoz of guilt than why is he eating food by her hand, I understand why is he praising ruhi or why he is fighting her case par hathon se khana khana...

Abhira she didn't wanted armaan when he left ruhi and came, didn't gave him any chance, even said she will.leave now when again ruhi came in between she start fighting with her for Armaan..jaise koi zid ho ki ruhi ko ar chahie toh mujhe bhi ruhi ko nhi chahiye toh mujhe bhi nhi..

I am feeling they are retreating and agin bringing traingle between them, maybe trps are not increasing🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Teeno hi mahasenseless lag rahe hai...😅😅😅

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Haye mere bhagwan...

Kya hai yehh........

Chal kya raha hai...

Koi mujhe samjhao...

Ho kya raha hai is show mein....

So right now..

Ruhi ka kya stance she wants to move on, want ab-ar to get together than why is she making armaan feed with her own hands..

Armaan, he just wants to help ruhi becoz of guilt than why is he eating food by her hand, I understand why is he praising ruhi or why he is fighting her case par hathon se khana khana...

Abhira she didn't wanted armaan when he left ruhi and came, didn't gave him any chance, even said she will.leave now when again ruhi came in between she start fighting with her for Armaan..jaise koi zid ho ki ruhi ko ar chahie toh mujhe bhi ruhi ko nhi chahiye toh mujhe bhi nhi..

I am feeling they are retreating and agin bringing traingle between them, maybe trps are not increasing🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Teeno hi mahasenseless lag rahe hai...😅😅😅

This exactly 💯

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I skipped most scenes of madhav and vidhya I enjoyed madhav abhira armaan taking stand for her and all

Ruhi and goenkas are not tolerable for me I can't understand ruhi charector she irritates me jaise pehle armaan abhira ke bedroom ke gate PE watchkeeper thi ab unke beech main har scene main tqpkegi woh mere bas ka nahi and surekha and swarna to o can't tolerate the way they forget akshara

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am finding problem with all three if the same happens as over excited guy told..

Everyone is at mistkae than...smiley36

Be it ruhi armaan or abhira..

She doesn't want to give armaan chance than now why is she fighting with his ex..

Let him deal if he can't than why to degrade yourself..

Aur yeh armaan ka bhai kuch nhi ho sakta..

How is he going to address abhira's insecurities by eating food from ruhi's hands. .

As star station guy said abhira would be what nonsense is going onsmiley36

And than ruhi yeh kis tarah ka move on hai or yeh kaisi hai armaan ne ise mandap par choda hai...

Whatever reason how can she forget itni badi beizzati...smiley29

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I skipped most scenes of madhav and vidhya I enjoyed madhav abhira armaan taking stand for her and all

Ruhi and goenkas are not tolerable for me I can't understand ruhi charector she irritates me jaise pehle armaan abhira ke bedroom ke gate PE watchkeeper thi ab unke beech main har scene main tqpkegi woh mere bas ka nahi and surekha and swarna to o can't tolerate the way they forget akshara

mujhe toh sab gandhe hi lagte hi aur sab ek doosre ko use karte hi bas

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am finding problem with all three if the same happens as over excited guy told..

Everyone is at mistkae than...smiley36

Be it ruhi armaan or abhira..

She doesn't want to give armaan chance than now why is she fighting with his ex..

Let him deal if he can't than why to degrade yourself..

Aur yeh armaan ka bhai kuch nhi ho sakta..

How is he going to address abhira's insecurities by eating food from ruhi's hands. .

As star station guy said abhira would be what nonsense is going onsmiley36

And than ruhi yeh kis tarah ka move on hai or yeh kaisi hai armaan ne ise mandap par choda hai...

Whatever reason how can she forget itni badi beizzati...smiley29

ex aur present sab mix 🤣🤣