Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I would have taken my stylist with me but his PR team, manager and everything else is simply useless

Just contact saying how you are ready to offer free stylist support smiley36

Though I don't mind his style. I like

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

He was dressed similarly in that interview with Hassan, I am not fond of this blazer over T-shirt look of his, he should try some nice suits and stuff. He must be jet legged so I am not complaining about anything else much but still he should be fine by August 03

Yumna and he should coordinate. She was dressed up and he looked dressed down. Vibe nahi match kar rahi thi. In Hassan's show, they were both dressed casual so it looked fine. I hope for main events, he has come prepared with nice stylish outfits.

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Just contact saying how you are ready to offer free stylist support smiley36

Though I don't mind his style. I like

I am all set for a cocktail, I don't want him to show up for brunch

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yumna and he should coordinate. She was dressed up and he looked dressed down. Vibe nahi match kar rahi thi. In Hassan's show, they were both dressed casual so it looked fine. I hope for main events, he has come prepared with nice stylish outfits.

Yes

Waiting for his next looks

hypnotoad thumbnail

murtasim and his army of bakhtus smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/ishk_duniya/status/1816895112066298343

hypnotoad thumbnail

more...............................................................

https://x.com/FaiqaNadeem_08/status/1816906308299219202

Word Count: 1

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m okay with Wahaj’s hair. It didn’t looked slicked down, it had volume. He was dressed casually and I agree that he usually dresses better on just a regular day but it was just a press conference. Let’s see how he styles himself for the actual events. He looked cute though and honestly I’d be fine if he styled his hair the same. My personal fave though is when he leaves a little strand on his forehead.

1203832 thumbnail

2 dramas of Wahaj in Billion views club smiley40

1000014978.jpg

1000014977.jpg

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I’m okay with Wahaj’s hair. It didn’t looked slicked down, it had volume. He was dressed casually and I agree that he usually dresses better on just a regular day but it was just a press conference. Let’s see how he styles himself for the actual events. He looked cute though and honestly I’d be fine if he styled his hair the same. My personal fave though is when he leaves a little strand on his forehead.

He'll serve. I am sure 💫