Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

But seriously disappointed by this styling and hairstyle, such big event, he should pay more attention to it

Yeah. I wished he was styled better today. He dresses better irl and there was too much gel. He could have worn what he wore to Kinza's birthday. That was casual but stylish. But I will reserve judgment on his styling till the main events. This was a press meet and maybe a last minute addition I dunno, so he may not have had an outfit ready.

I like the way you keep on changing the title of AT

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

But seriously disappointed by this styling and hairstyle, such big event, he should pay more attention to it

You know how he came. He looks good but it looked like he just left his hair and beard for some wild role smiley36

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yeah. I wished he was styled better today. He dresses better irl and there was too much gel. He could have worn what he wore to Kinza's birthday. That was casual but stylish. But I will reserve judgment on his styling till the main events. This was a press meet and maybe a last minute addition I dunno, so he may not have had an outfit ready.

He was dressed similarly in that interview with Hassan, I am not fond of this blazer over T-shirt look of his, he should try some nice suits and stuff. He must be jet legged so I am not complaining about anything else much but still he should be fine by August 03

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I like the way you keep on changing the title of AT

It helps visitors to understand the topic at hand 😂

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

You know how he came. He looks good but it looked like he just left his hair and beard for some wild role smiley36

I would have taken my stylist with me but his PR team, manager and everything else is simply useless

1203832 thumbnail

https://x.com/LP_Entertainmnt/status/1816770619452658160

This is without any content from him

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 1 months ago