Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

His comic timing is A++

You should watch his telefilm love siyappa...he was absolute fab in that too smiley37

Ohh? I didn't watch that. I will watch then. Is it the same one where he says Bibi pyaar aur shadi Alag cheezen hai smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Ohh? I didn't watch that. I will watch then. Is it the same one where he says Bibi pyaar aur shadi Alag cheezen hai smiley36

No..that's Ghisi Piti Mohabbat with Ramsha...he was good in that tharki role too smiley37

The one I am talking about is an eid telefilm with Hina Altaf..and he plays like a fake double role..an old shayer funny guy and his real self..smiley36

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Samjho. He didn't care about fashion...smiley36

Hahaha bhondu zaid cared about nothing in the showsmiley36

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Zaid was a rich brat, he should have dressed like one, Reyyan had good wardrobe too. He did use expensive watches and perfumes but styling was an issue

His office wear was good but he didn't have many scenes in those

Ya, zaid was uber rich but he was also kinda matured and laidback. If he'd have been of Hamza's age from fitoor so I'm damn sure his styling would be have been uber cool.

But nevertheless I really liked his office wear, though he had very short scenes in formal outfits. I really liked the outfit he had worn while talking to asif about ayra and his reception but that scene was so short.

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 months ago

Congratulations to wahaj 🥳

Waiting to see him back onscreen super soon.

Posted: 1 months ago

Screenshot_20240722-193756_X.jpg

w a h a j🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥

He looks so fine in kurtassmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 1 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is anyone aware of any projects Wahaj has signed on to besides TB2?

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Congrats to Wahaj for 9 years in the industry. Can’t wait to see fans love for him during the tour. He totally deserves the appreciation and love from fans who live abroad and support him for each project. Here’s to many more years of success Wahaj! 🎉