Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Nooran should have done it better.

Imagine the most handsomest man was studying in abroad and didn't had a girlfriend smiley29

Even in jn they have showed Nosh's ex gf, yahan bhi dikha dete toh then the murtasims extreme feelings for meerab would have made more sense.

He was a saaf suthra mard. Meerub was his first infatuation & love. Yaad nahin kaise dekhta tha usse smiley37

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Noornan should have handled culmination of her main plot in better way 😭

But yes, Murtasim's dialogue to Maa Begum did seem like he was indicating towards his past relationships otherwise a man who is into wildlife photography wouldn't hunt and if he had time for hunting, he could take pictures too

Maybe he just said he’s going hunting but secretly took pictures of all the wildlife around him 😂

Seriously though, people complain that we didn’t really get Meerab’s POV but I always felt she had a solid backstory which justified some of her actions (at least to me). We knew about her ambitions, wishes and how she was lied to by the ones she loved and trusted. Her backstory was explored a lot more than Murtasim’s. They didn’t tell us much about him until that random photography story came out. I guess the point was to show that he too had dreams that he had to set aside to fulfill obligations. He didn’t ask nor wanted to become a feudal lord at such a young age. I wish they spent time exploring how the pressure was getting to him because you could tell at times it was. One thing Murtasim did express clearly was his love for Meerab and the audience loved that. He also played his role so effectively, I think people were fine not having more of his backstory explained. They were just in awe.

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Wahaj should hire a stylist and experiment in next show, he had repeated many Murtasim outfits on Zaid which didn't make sense because Zaid was supposed to be an upper class city man

I think his office wear wardrobe was great. Only miss points were some of the casual outfits.

Check out some of his formal suits from mein which I really liked on him.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164921512

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: G259

Except "ki mone hoi" all are correct

Might be unpopular opinion but this was his best performance till date..he nailed it 90% I would say..some pronounciation and accents are a little off but that mujib dialogue he nailed it 100% smiley20

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Might be unpopular opinion but this was his best performance till date..he nailed it 90% I would say..some pronounciation and accents are a little off but that mujib dialogue he nailed it 100% smiley20

I have not watched it so can't comment on that.Good for him that he got critical acclaim for it
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I have not watched it so can't comment on that.Good for him that he got critical acclaim for it

He was highly praised for it but I am not sure if he won award for it, he totally deserved it though...

Except "ki mone hoi" all are correct

Signs of a hardworking actor. As I'm looking for his clips for this AT I'm coming across these masterpieces.

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

If an actor acts well I tend to forget the logic & solely focus on the acting part smiley36

I also thought he was talking about some girl. He had such passion in his voice.

I forget when actor looks like Murtasim Khan

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

He was a saaf suthra mard. Meerub was his first infatuation & love. Yaad nahin kaise dekhta tha usse smiley37

smiley37

That's good point

He didn't like Haya because she didn't have Haya