Janhvi’s Fake Rihanna Story

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

smiley36 Chal Jhooti, she clearly made this up https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7yarHHvToc/?igsh=MXU1dDJ3dTM1b3IweQ== * note IG account is not mine

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 2 months ago

[Post Removed]

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rajkummar Rao and Kapil Sharma doing the best acting of their life. Pretending to believe hersmiley36.

Either that or Instagram is playing wicked jokes with Rihanna by altering her algorithm so badly that she sees Jhanvi all the timesmiley36

Bechari RiRi.

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Daebak

Rajkummar Rao and Kapil Sharma doing the best acting of their life. Pretending to believe hersmiley36.

Either that or Instagram is playing wicked jokes with Rihanna by altering her algorithm so badly that she sees Jhanvi all the timesmiley36

Bechari RiRi.

This whole thing just sounds fake. I am sure it was the other way around, Janhvi running to Rihanna and acting like a fan girl.

Does Janvhi actually think she is a star?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe her gym clothes made Rihanna take notice. Won't be surprised if that was the case. Even Katrina couldn't help comment on it

I bet it startled even Sunny leone

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

RKR: Yaar why do I get such delulu co-stars? Kaunse paap kiye the ki Sonam ke "struggles", Kangana ka journalist ke saath waala fight aur ab yeh😭 ab toh poker face maintain kaarna bhi mushkil hota jaa raha😢