Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

POTM Abhishek smiley10smiley41smiley40

Happy for him smiley27

He should work on his bowling smiley36

Very well-deserved smiley27

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 months ago

Abhishek Sharma | Player of the Match: I think it was a pretty good performance by me, the defeat we had yesterday, it wasn't easy for us. I felt today it was my day and I made it count. I feel T20 is about momentum and I took it to the end. Special mention to the coaches, captains and the team management to keep confidence. I always feel that as a youngster if it's your day, you have to express yourself. We were talking after every over and he (Ruturaj) said to me that you should take it on. I always believe in my ability, if it's in my arc and even if it's the first ball, I will go after it.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Riyan parag, abhishek and dube these three should work on their bowling

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sikandar Raza | Zimbabwe Captain: The world champions will eventually play like world champions. Dropping catches today certainly hurt us today. I expected 200 on this wicket today but they got 30 runs more. Coming into the chase, I thought it would be a close game but it wasn't to be, the top-order didn't fire. Blessing has grown by leaps and bounds, he is very hungry and his graph will keep going up as long as he stays fit. It's a task we have been talking about since a long time, today we came out positive and played our shots, lot of the issues occurred due to inexperience.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Shubman Gill | India Captain: Very happy, great to be back on the winning note back again. With the way Abhishek and Rutu batted, it was not easy especially in the powerplay, with the ball moving around but Abhi and Rutu built the innings brilliantly. Yesterday, it was more about not being able to handle the pressure, it's a young side and many of them are new to international exposure. It was actually good to have pressure in the first game and we knew what to expect coming into this game. We have got three matches to go and we are looking forward to them. It's always good to have more options rather than not having options.