Poll

Which is your favourite CHARACTER among these.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 months ago

Hey there! 🌟

This poll is a result of our previous two polls on favorite names. From each poll, I've selected the top three names, giving us 6 names in total (3 from the male edition and 3 from the female edition). You liked these 6 names the most among the 20 options.

Now, this poll isn't about your favorite name—that’s still open for voting! Instead, it’s about choosing your favorite character among these names. 🎭

You can vote for multiple options. Choose two, three, or even all six if you like them all!

Thank you for participating. I can’t wait to see which character becomes the audience’s favorite among these

6! 🤩.

Msut answer Please,at least one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sorry giys,I forgot to click on multiple options button,now it's only 1 among these

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

None of the above smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Favourite character would be Akshara Maheshwari, Abhira and Abhinav.

As a human whom I like the most would be Abhinav.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wish I could choose two but it will be Akshara always as I initially watched the show for this wonderful woman. She handled this show for 8 years and had a great journey from a meek girl to a strong woman.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 months ago

Armanza no doubt about it smiley36.....He drives me crazy smiley36...with different avatars

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mera do favs hai...mein kya karu 🥲

Bhai, meri toh teen favorite hain: Naira, Akshara, aur Abhimanyu. Main kya karoon? Galti se multiple vote ka option select nahi kiya."

Ek kaam karenge kal fir se poll daal denge and abki baar multiple option daalenge.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

The og akshara and then naira...

Naitik & kartik..

After that I'm liking only Arman

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Naira and Abhira though both have been flawed yet fierce, first one stayed with second identity Tina away from loved one's, whenever she was blamed for deaths or character assassinated for more years than living with her family and second one couldn't stay away from the people she once considered her family, returning to the house she got humiliated and loathed by the matriarch owner.