Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu121790

Such a valid question. I feel strongly about Anuj-Anu getting their happily ever after, but would that be possible in the face of so many unresolved issues.

Anupama has not shown remorse for her actions. Terrible writing and inconsistency on her leaving Anuj and Adhya on being questioned about her priorities. Anuj was wrong too in not being thankful that she returned home after a major accident, nevertheless, just leaving them behind was such a bad choice, especially when they had a 7-year old adopted daughter whose mother died saving you. Anupama realizes that her daughter is mad at her, but does she understand that no matter what a child does, a parent should never leave a 7-year old behind.

Exactly what did the child do to say, no matter what a child does?

And Anuj, does he not realize that the Shah family would probably need Anupama more now with ageing Baa-Bapuji. Would he be okay in sharing Anupama all the time all over again?

You mean the same Hansmukh-Leela who have supposedly abused her for 26 years and continue to exploit her? How are they (ex's parents) her responsibility, again?

And the writers can write at least one scene on Anuj remembering GK, Muku and his other family.

Similarly, they can also show Anupama at least thinking about Malti Devi, she is not even in her prayers now.

Yes, that bridge has looooooooong past.

She did not remember Malavika and GK after Malavika left for US and GK left fir a looooooooong teerth yatra while they were newly married. So, after 8 years, naaaah. Anuj's family never did, never will matter to her.

You think she would keep the woman in her prayers, the same person she wielded a knife infront of?

With the new track, it's all moot. Hopefully it is not a ten year leap. But I don't know why the writers are so sadistic.

Sorry, but 3 points here.

Anupama's nice story is an oxymoron.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Anu121790 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Sorry, but 3 points here.

Anupama's nice story is an oxymoron.

What could a 7-year old do? The point I'm making is that even if the child did anything, it was wrong to leave Choti behind. Anuj hurt her but what did Choti do? Also, it is still not clear to me why she left, was she so heart broken at what transpired after the accident, or did she lose all faith in herself. If it is the latter, it is understood she couldn't have carried on with Anuj for his own happiness. Weird logic but I know some people can be emotional like that.

As to what responsibility should she feel towards Baa and Bapuji is up to her. I don't agree but understand the sense of responsibility and respect she feels towards them. In Indian society, it is expected of parents in law to wrong their daughters in law, the way they wronged her, but it is uncommon for the daughters in law to worship them back. Anupama chose to do that for 25 years and she can't stop now. She divorced Vanraj but doesn't have to erase her past with everyone she loved and cared for in those 25 years of marriage. Especially women of her generation who are taught to treat their husband's parents as their own, they do develop a genuine bond with them, despite the many flaws in the relationship. I personally abhor people like Baa, but I can also understand why Anupama would feel responsible for their well being. It is extremely hard to break cycles of empathy that have fostered over decades. It is the same way parents don't stop loving their children, no matter how much they hurt and disappoint. It is an apple to oranges comparison, but emotions are on the same wavelength.

On Malti Devi, she was part of her prayers for the longest. This is as much on the writers as it is on the characters playing Anupama and even Anuj that they don't see the umpteen holes in the plot and nudge the writers and producers in the right direction.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu121790

This is as much on the writers as it is on the characters playing Anupama and even Anuj that they don't see the umpteen holes in the plot and nudge the writers and producers in the right direction.

I think it's the opposite, the main actor actively interferes when any other character gets attention. When Maya's dance was praised on social media (and the actor is way better dancer than RG), she immediately turned villain overnight and was then killed off despite ratings being good.

When RG and GK had differences in real life, Anuj immediately went to live with Maya and then the whole seperation track happened.

Main lead has too much power. It's why the main lead can never been called out even when she is clearly wrong, only villains call her out. She can never be wrong and can never admit she is a lesser human being.

Edited by Harish111 - 1 months ago
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sadly, relationships in this show aren’t shown to be maintained. Unnecessary drama for what?!!

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.