Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AAMP

Anupama ne kya grooming kiya hai aaj T2 ka.. jamai se bilkul Shah slave banne ki training di hai..

And are Baa Bapooji the only elders in the world? Why can’t Dumpy and T2 stay with T2’s mother.. T2’s mother badi nahi hai? She doesn’t have right to stay with her son and DIL?
bas sab DIL and SIL ko slaves bana ke shah house me hi rakh do.. 😂😂

and weren’t Baa Bapooji leaving the house after the wedding? Dekhte hai uska kya drama karte hai ye log

Yes. Dhongi buddha and jungly mawaali buddhi are the only elders in the world. Who have to be respected as 'Bade Bhagwaan'. Nobody else. T2 mother doesn't have any rights. smiley39

And why will they leave now. Ghar mein naya unpaid servant jo aaya hai. Vaise bhi ye dono ke saare requirements are well taken care of. There's a retinue of unpaid servants that wait on them. Fir bhi bechaare bankar nautanki karte hai for more attention and some people still fall for this dhong of theirs.

Gutter mouth buddhi khud jaahil gawaar hai par koi palat kar 2 shabd keh de toh turrant bechaare banne ke acting shuru. Besharam buddhe ne bade shauk se apni bahu slave ki zindagi barbaad ki aur hone di, divorce ke baad bhi khushi khushi brainwash kiya par jab khud sunna pade tab bade aansoo nikal aate hai

Last time they did this drama, their unpaid maid ex-bahu was making plans to open an old age home called 'Apna Ghar' (where these two hags would be king and queen and the rest would be slaves). Let's see what she does now if at all they remember to do this nautanki.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Ab aa bhi jaiye Mishter Shah…that tone smiley9

Kisi ko kuch karne ki zarurat nahi padi….yesterday her phans trended that scene where the lioness roared Vanraj Shah…..uss scene se sherni aaj seedha Bhigi Billi ban gayi 🐈‍⬛ (Kali wali like Mishter Shah calls her)smiley39

Also notice the nayi naveli Dulhan Tapish….kal keh raha tha aapka joota mera sar, aaj keh raha hai aapka haath aur mera jabda…iska toh desperation level hi alag hai 😑

Tod de Vanraj, iska sar aur jabda dono 😑

https://x.com/akngk_fan/status/1808735995040518247?s=46

OMG! the voice modulation in "aa jayiye na... " is so ..... smiley9smiley22smiley24smiley5smiley11
ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Ab aa bhi jaiye Mishter Shah…that tone smiley9

Kisi ko kuch karne ki zarurat nahi padi….yesterday her phans trended that scene where the lioness roared Vanraj Shah…..uss scene se sherni aaj seedha Bhigi Billi ban gayi 🐈‍⬛ (Kali wali like Mishter Shah calls her)smiley39

Also notice the nayi naveli Dulhan Tapish….kal keh raha tha aapka joota mera sar, aaj keh raha hai aapka haath aur mera jabda…iska toh desperation level hi alag hai 😑

Tod de Vanraj, iska sar aur jabda dono 😑

https://x.com/akngk_fan/status/1808735995040518247?s=46

Aajtak 3 baar naam se kya bulaya toh usme itni saari nautanki kar li online Anupamaas ne smiley37

Isse zyaada toh usne 'Mishtar Shah Mishtar Shah' kiya tha when she was encouraging him to say Vanraj Shah ijj bekk. Voh bhool gaye kya? Because soon after that he banished her smiley39

Boliye ne..... Vanraj Shah ijj bekk.... Boliye ne smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

OMG! the voice modulation in "aa jayiye na... " is so ..... smiley9smiley22smiley24smiley5smiley11

It's simply perfect. The way a Daasi addresses her Raja smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Facts!!! So today TRP went up to 2.5 because of cheap Nibba Nibbi Romanchh!! smiley24

IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Anupamaa is indeed multi talented. Now one understands why the Award for Versatile Performance was given to this character. We didn't realise it then but Baba Saheb Halke Phulke Awards were very accuratesmiley16

You’ve reminded me of Hina’s write up! Fun times smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5264491

Edited by Arshi67 - 3 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Sirf new promo ka sunkar hi ApMaAns ka itna bura haal hai, cursing actors, director and the show, abhi tak to promo ka link bhi nahi aaya!!

I wonder ye sab aaj so nahi payenge….inke dil ke armaan aansuon mein…. 😢

But on another note - its a pleasure seeing this condition of these phans who leave no chance to belittle neutral viewers and bash the child and also so happy seeing this Nibba Nibbi separated again, it’s their true KARMA! 😂 (this show has truly turned me into a sadist 😂)

I am sure leap ke baad bhi Buddha Buddhi - I mean HasLee zinda honge, Vanraj must have flourished some more thanks to ApshagunPamaa’s absence and new generation must be growing up in peace without any Kalesh and TamaShah smiley39

Maa in some old age home btw…hope Crapadia dies soon and Maa gets married to Vanraj again - The End!

https://x.com/kalajinn/status/1808870462736511114?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sirf new promo ka sunkar hi ApMaAns ka itna bura haal hai, cursing actors, director and the show, abhi tak to promo ka link bhi nahi aaya!!

I wonder ye sab aaj so nahi payenge 😢

But on another note - its a pleasure seeing this condition of these phans who leave no chance to belittle neutral viewers and bash the child and also seeing this Nibba Nibbi separated again, it’s their true KARMA! 😂 (this show has truly turned me into a sadist 😂)

I am sure leap ke baad bhi Buddha Buddhi - I mean HasLee zinda honge, Vanraj must have flourished some more thanks to ApshagunPamaa’s absence and new generation must be growing up in peace without any Kalesh and TamaShah smiley39

Maa in some old age home btw…hope Crapadia dies soon and Maa gets married to Vanraj again - The End!

https://x.com/kalajinn/status/1808870462736511114?s=46

Anuj picks up a rose.... means he is still alive!! smiley19smiley44 We couldn't tolerate their romance now. I wonder how bad it is going to be when we see them act crazy in much older getup.

btw, any idea how big of a leap is planned?

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Anuj picks up a rose.... means he is still alive!! smiley19smiley44 We couldn't tolerate their romance now. I wonder how bad it is going to be when we see them act crazy in much older getup.

btw, any idea how big of a leap is planned?

Yep…alive and kicking…in that Bhikari look that was posted a day ago 😂

He is apparently in a rehab (I hope its a mental asylum though where all he chants all day is ‘Meri Anu’ smiley39)

No idea about how big is the leap…but I really hope its atleast 10 yrs so that Aadhya can take up as the new gen lead, fed up of seeing the same old cringe overacting and jumping in the name of dance by someone😂