Anupamaa 08th Oct 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 10 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Episode begins with Anupama shocked as Dolly accuses Aadya of being responsible for Dimpy’s condition . Anupama asks Dolly to stop accusing, Dolly states she has witnessed the incident and states she is saying the truth . Aadya is very scared and denies doing anything wrong what happened was an accident . Pakhi and Dolly accuse Anupama of shielding her own daughter while she wastes no time to punish Toshu and Pakhi.

Aadya is very upset n scared . Baa is very upset n wants to go back to her original ancestral Shah house, she feels that place gives her peace n happiness. She misses Vanraj and his father . Kinjal and Dolly calm n console Baa.

Soon they get the news of Dimpy’s demise , everyone is shocked h upset.

Aadya is very upset for Dimpy bhaabhi and writes an apology letter .

Anupama is very upset and tries to contact Anuj but can’t get through , Nandita and Indira console weeping Anupama .

Titu is heart broken and has no words to console Ansh . He returns after last rites and takes bath and remains silent . All wonder what to tell the child who is looking for his mother .

Elsewhere Anuj is seen returning tk his hotel room , he admires the mountainous scenery from his window , he puts his mobile on charge and contacts Anupama . He is unclear what Anu is trying to tell h8m and asks about aadya .

Precap

Ansh and aaadya are seen hugging lovingly , Dolly accuses aaadya of killing the kid’s mother , now all his life he will miss his mother .Police team arrives and wants to arrest Dimpy Kapadiya , there is a for filed against her . Anupama is shocked n wants to know who filed the FIR, Dolly and Pakhi state they have filed the case . Anupama tells the police that they are welcome to investigate n note down the facts and find out who is responsible , Dolly and Pakhi accuse Anupama of shielding her daughter . Anupama angrily retorts back that if Aadya is found guilty she herself will take her to police station . Aadya is seen hiding and very scared

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 9 days ago

As much as I hate the shameless hypocrite I’m glad she took a stand for her ‘Beti’ for once.

https://youtu.be/JWM8ifHMM2o?feature=shared

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Poor Aadya .. how much torture she might be going through .

Dolly is hell bent to get Aadya punished . I think this is a revenge for Anu supporting Meenu Sagar marriage .

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

But isn’t it a good thing that Aadhya is getting tortured as you once said that torture can help reform one smiley9

Just look at how Aadhya has become pro Anupamaa after getting tortured by Megha smiley39

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But isn’t it a good thing that Aadhya is getting tortured as you once said that torture can help reform one smiley9

Just look at how Aadhya has become pro Anupamaa after getting tortured by Megha smiley39

Here she is getting blamed for something that was not her doing ., she did not push Dimpy ..it was an accident .

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 8 days ago

As much as I hate the shameless hypocrite I’m glad she took a stand for her ‘Beti’ for once.

Good but too late. Anupamaa Shah should have done it long ago, not just for Aadhya but most importantly for her own self. Yet she was content to be A SLAVE for these Shameless Shah's and destroy each aspect of her own life. Aur vo ghatiya gawar guttermouth buddhi Mawaali Jhuli. Usko toh bhagwaan bana diya tha na....

Anupamaa Shah knew that these people only have bad intentions. Par usko toh unka thooka hua chaatna pasand hai. smiley39

Anupamaa ya Aaasaaa Bhawan ke buddho ka kya jaata if this filthy phemli were on the streets? Yet she let them stay there and constantly create trouble. Dolly ki beti ko badhaava diya aur uski zindagi barbaad kar di. Toh ab bhugto. Shameless Shahs toh koi scam karke nikal jaayenge. Ye yahi ki yahi padi rahegi roti hui. smiley37

It's very sad that only filthy flipper Dumpy is dead. And consequently, the brainless and spineless Tattu. Instead, many more members of this shameless shahi family should have been destroyed.

Edited by ShahH8er - 8 days ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

It does not matter. She will be serving the Shahs even after her Beti goes missing. She takes stand for a day and remains their slave for 45678999 days.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

It does not matter. She will be serving the Shahs even after her Beti goes missing. She takes stand for a day and remains their slave for 45678999 days.

Leap ke baad bhi karegi as per the promo smiley39

Next her Beti will be the unpaid maid of the new phemli..

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhi bhi maa is unpaid maid of shah family. I am so proud of her.