Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: whatthelife

And cook for Biden bhai there! His old age will no longer show, he will become hatta katta for the upcoming elections smiley16

if mommy doesn’t cook for him, he may not get to compete either … who knows lol

She will serve Cockroach to Biden in his food.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Itni udane bhari hai Maa ne✈️🛩🛫🛬🚀🛸🛰💺🛶

Ab tak to Maa ke 2-2 ghar pure Gujarat me hone chahiye the

Har function ke baad wohi rona

Ek Akela is shaher me..

Raat me aur dopaher mein

Abodana dhundta hai

Aashyana dhundta hai..

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 3 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Itni udane bhari hai Maa ne✈️🛩🛫🛬🚀🛸🛰💺🛶

Ab tak to Maa ke 2-2 ghar pure Gujarat me hone chahiye the

Har function ke baad wohi rona

Ek Akela is shaher me..

Raat me aur dopaher mein

Abodana dhundta hai

Aashyana dhundta hai..

2-2 ghar?

Joshi Sadan, Shah House, Kapadia Mansion (soon to be re-created), iSpice and Chutney India branch.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Caption - Poora clip dalke kya ukhad liya smiley39
Wo bilkul ek biwi ki tarah apne Patidev ko mana rahi hai aur daant rahi hai😂

https://x.com/nidhimehta06/status/1808717704133816799?s=46

Dimpy has too many fathers in my opinion. Her real father (nowhere to be seen), mandbuddhi who was forced to attend the wedding and then the real acche pita. smiley44smiley37

btw, it is she who keeps calling him "acche pita, acche pita..." I don't think he calls himself that, does he?

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Anupamaa full biwi mode mei jaati hai with her Mishter Shah

Mistress mode with Anuj

Hard to get mode with Yashdeep

Anupamaa is indeed multi talented. Now one understands why the Award for Versatile Performance was given to this character. We didn't realise it then but Baba Saheb Halke Phulke Awards were very accuratesmiley16

Edited by ShahH8er - 3 months ago
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama ne kya grooming kiya hai aaj T2 ka.. jamai se bilkul Shah slave banne ki training di hai..

And are Baa Bapooji the only elders in the world? Why can’t Dumpy and T2 stay with T2’s mother.. T2’s mother badi nahi hai? She doesn’t have right to stay with her son and DIL?
bas sab DIL and SIL ko slaves bana ke shah house me hi rakh do.. 😂😂

and weren’t Baa Bapooji leaving the house after the wedding? Dekhte hai uska kya drama karte hai ye log

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Dimpy has too many fathers in my opinion. Her real father (nowhere to be seen), mandbuddhi who was forced to attend the wedding and then the real acche pita. smiley44smiley37

btw, it is she who keeps calling him "acche pita, acche pita..." I don't think he calls himself that, does he?

Is show mein sabke multiple Mata Pita hain…lekin Beshht Maa aur Pita ekkachh hain 😂

And no, Vanraj also sings the bechara Baap song, its Anupama who is obsessed with Achche Pita and Beta Jaap smiley39

Mandbuddhi Baap has no way come to attend because Dimpy ‘apparently’ forced him, har ritual pe usko apni shadi yaad aati hai, ek new song bajta hai….he is only there to do everything with Maa just by looking at her 🤢

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Anupamaa is indeed multi talented. Now one understands why the Award for Versatile Performance was given to this character. We didn't realise it then but Baba Saheb Halke Phulke Awards were very accuratesmiley16

Ab aa bhi jaiye Mishter Shah…that tone smiley9

Kisi ko kuch karne ki zarurat nahi padi….yesterday her phans trended that scene where the lioness roared Vanraj Shah…..uss scene se sherni aaj seedha Bhigi Billi ban gayi 🐈‍⬛ (Kali wali like Mishter Shah calls her)smiley39

Also notice the nayi naveli Dulhan Tapish….kal keh raha tha aapka joota mera sar, aaj keh raha hai aapka haath aur mera jabda…iska toh desperation level hi alag hai 😑

Tod de Vanraj, iska sar aur jabda dono 😑

https://x.com/akngk_fan/status/1808735995040518247?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

smiley37 Those were good days, I miss them. Hina's threads were laugh riots.smiley37smiley37smiley37 I wish I had bookmarked them all.