Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

In bengoli its mai....

Or he just put it ...

In Kerala we call Amma..for mother ..

he said first time I will not give u return reply smiley36 ( cause in show he always gives them return & rude reply to his parents smiley37)
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes West Bengal has a fair share of hindi-speaking population.
My hometown is in Siliguri and I had many non-bengali friends in my growing up school years, as Siliguri is majorly a mix of Bengalis, Nepalis and Marwari s!
I learnt the spoken hindi from my friends, while the written was from the compulsory 3rd language at school for 4years 😊

I have lived in Pune for 3.5years, that helped as well and the rest was movies, serials and Pak serials 😄

At one point, was so addicted to/smitten by Fawad Khan, that my friend and I started conversing in tooti phooti urdu, till our respective better halves almost threw us out of the house 🤣🤣😈

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Ok....

I read as mai as in mother...

Need to read again..🤭.

Ok mai aap ko.....he wrote ..i read as mai ko..

Do you speak Hindi also in your state majorly other than Bengoli ..because you are so good at it.

For me it was compulsory in school till grade 10 and then hindi movies . But speaking was always in mother tongue so not so comfortable with speaking in it.

But in the ten fifteen years migrants workers have made communication also easy ...so now we too speak Hindi..😬😬

Edited by rysohini - 2 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yes West Bengal has a fair share of hindi-speaking population.
My hometown is in Siliguri and I had many non-bengali friends in my growing up school years, as Siliguri is majorly a mix of Bengalis, Nepalis and Marwari s!
I learnt the spoken hindi from my friends, while the written was from the compulsory 3rd language at school for 4years 😊

I have lived in Pune for 3.5years, that helped as well and the rest was movies, serials and Pak serials 😄

At one point, was so addicted to/smitten by Fawad Khan, that my friend and I started conversing in tooti phooti urdu, till our respective better halves almost threw us out of the house 🤣🤣😈

I love Fawad Khan as well...

A huge huge fan of Zaroon and kasaf & Zindagi Gulzar hai....smiley27

And a bigger fan of " Dastan" , everytime I watch the show I end up crying ,yet I still watch Hasan and Bano hopelessly....and fall for them everytime only to get my heart broken all the time...smiley27

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I couldn’t watch Dastan, couldn’t take it! Watched till the good times lasted and then fled like there’s no tomorrow smiley36

Zaroon and Ashar (Humsafar) are my favourites! He had a couple of comic series, which were less stressful to watch ❤️ And a few telefilms that were good too!
Tremendous Acting Talent smiley27

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I love Fawad Khan as well...

A huge huge fan of Zaroon and kasaf & Zindagi Gulzar hai....smiley27

And a bigger fan of " Dastan" , everytime I watch the show I end up crying ,yet I still watch Hasan and Bano hopelessly....and fall for them everytime only to get my heart broken all the time...smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

I couldn’t watch Dastan, couldn’t take it! Watched till the good times lasted and then fled like there’s no tomorrow smiley36

Zaroon and Ashar (Humsafar) are my favourites! He had a couple of comic series, which were less stressful to watch ❤️ And a few telefilms that were good too!
Tremendous Acting Talent smiley27

Yes Ashar too...

A complex man victim of excessive control by her mother in his life...

In the end when he stood up for his wife's respect in front of her mother...it was soo beautifully portrayed by him..that shame, guilt, and rage , helplessness was soo beautifully portrayed...

Also Khirad was such a strong FL..like that's how a strong FL has to be...

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mom son offscreen convosmiley36smiley36

IMG_5230.jpeg

They make fun of their character which is goodsmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

They make fun of their character which is goodsmiley36

yaa

Word Count: 1

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Telugu Fls are updated now...

Compare to other languages they are making less toxic and FL centered tracks..

My mother watches Brahmamudi ( Tere mere Dooriyan telugu version) ...it is 1000 times better than Hindi version...no bhabhi devar romantic angle.. family highly supportive and encourages her, they allow them her to work in their company..and evil people gets bashing from the rest all good people every day...every character has some progression...

Seems hindi tv industry reaching new heights of torture/drama. Where as Telugu is going towards peaceful/righteousness.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mom son offscreen convosmiley36smiley36

IMG_5230.jpeg

smiley37smiley37Ani is missing in episodes but active on insta