Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

Now coming to the winners whom I wasn't happy seeing them winning.

_Fareb as a long serial. Does anyone remember that show? Has anyone watched it? And how is it a long running serial when it had only 34 episodes? smiley3 It won only to make Momal Productions happy.. as it a family for Hum tv. smiley4

_ I can't see the chemistry between Ahad and Ramsha.. sorry. smiley9

_ Mawra Hocane is good but not that wow actress. I am happy for her , but she won only because of lack of competition. smiley24

_ It is good to see young actors winning best actor award. But why 2 for the same award. I think Khushhal deserved it solely. Sorry Anika. smiley9

_ Mamya as (best debut) well. I can see. smiley23

Even I didn't see chemistry between Neha and Adam ,maybe they got it because of the popularity.

Unpopular opinion but i liked Hania and Zaviyar's chemistry in Sangemaah, they had lesser scenes and the center of story was different

Basically other nomination were not that used

Also I agree ,having joint winners should be banned

Edited by Aaaaaaa77 - 2 hours ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Even I didn't see chemistry between Neha and Adam ,maybe they got it because of the popularity.

Unpopular opinion but i liked Hania and Zaviyar's chemistry in Sangemaah, they had lesser scenes and the center of story was different

Yes of course. It depends on votes. And popularity of Ahad and Ramsha as a pair is more than the others. Hum Tum was a success, and leads got lots of scenes in it.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

An award based on just online voting is a Joke award; such an award is like a Twitter Poll and can be easily won by someone who has high social media followers.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

These are my fav who won big :

Sang E Mah. The last big project which Hum tv produced

Congrats Mustafa Afridi (best writer) Siafi Hasan (best director) Atif Aslam (best debut male) Sania Saeed (impactfull) Samia Mumtaz (best sup. female) Sahir Ali (best composer) Noman Ijaz deserves best actor , villain or even supporting actor.. but alas.

Also happy for Khushhal (best actor 2023)Mohabbat Gumshuda Meri, Yumna Zaidi (best actress 2022) for Bakhtawar. Syed Jibran winning best villain was a big surprise, but I am happy for him, coz at last he got recognization.smiley20

Bilal Abbas winning (best actor) for Dobara. smiley42

I wish Danish nawaz, Saima Akram Chaudhary and saji gul won the award also it's ok but I found khusshal's acting in MGM Similar to Iqbal Khan in KYPH also I don't know why Bilal won the award for dobara as his character was a toxic one and I'm super happy That Sahir Ali Bagga won best composer I wish they give him the best OST singer for bebasi btw hum Tum and badshah begum should've get more awards

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

These two have my heart...so cute! Just wish Seher got that award, because last year FT was good show, and that rested on Seher's shoulder, at least FT1 did
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

Best Negative role - Syed Jibran

Best impactful role - Sania Saeed

Best supporting actress - Samiya Mumtaz

Best Supporting actor - Papa mir

Best drama- Sang e mah

Best actor female- yumna

Best actor Male - Bilal

Best couple - ramhad

Best Director - Saifi Hassan (SeM)

Best writer - Mustafa (SeM)

Best actor female - Mawra

Best Actor male - Kushal and Humza

Best couple - Sehza

Best story - MGM

Best Director - Shahid Shaffat (MGM)

Best writer - Hashim Nadeem (JS)

Best OST - SeM

Best debut - atif

Best soap - FT s1

Honorary - Javed Sheik

JS stands for???

C v h j

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 58 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

JS stands for???

C v h j

jhok sarkar

extra words

Posted: 58 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

JS stands for???

C v h j

Jhok Sarkar may be

A b c d e

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 50 minutes ago

Now coming to the winners whom I wasn't happy seeing them winning.

_Fareb as a long serial. Does anyone remember that show? Has anyone watched it? And how is it a long running serial when it had only 34 episodes? smiley3 It won only to make Momal Productions happy.. as it a family for Hum tv. smiley4

_ I can't see the chemistry between Ahad and Ramsha.. sorry. smiley9

_ Mawra Hocane is good but not that wow actress. I am happy for her , but she won only because of lack of competition. smiley24

_ It is good to see young actors winning best actor award. But why 2 for the same award. I think Khushhal deserved it solely. Sorry Anika. smiley9

_ Mamya as (best debut) well. I can see. smiley23

Mamya Deserves a best Debut awards also I'm glad that Alizeh rip off didn't won best debut award also don't feel sorry we share the same happiness also I'm really happy for you BTW all thanks to Sultana ji that she made every Show feel awarded

https://x.com/FeenuXHashi/status/1840120955709821137

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 48 minutes ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I wish Danish nawaz, Saima Akram Chaudhary and saji gul won the award also it's ok but I found khusshal's acting in MGM Similar to Iqbal Khan in KYPH also I don't know why Bilal won the award for dobara as his character was a toxic one and I'm super happy That Sahir Ali Bagga won best composer I wish they give him the best OST singer for bebasi btw hum Tum and badshah begum should've get more awards

Well, I have seen kyph n I don't find any similarities between angad char n mgm char. Bilal deserved the award for dobara as it was a difficult role . Toxic characters are difficult to play n he was the anti-hero.