Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

he & his style smiley36smiley36 today more eyes will be glued on them smiley36smiley36

Amazing he chose this time to do such experiments 🙈 hope he maintains focus 🙈

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

India

YouTube?

Word Count: 1

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I still remember 2011 winning moment

Me , my sis and my pet lucky jumped together after IND won

Now sis got married and settled somewhere

pet Lucky passed away couple of years ago

I can't even jump alone with my back pain smiley19smiley37

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

The same, however, cannot be said for South Africa.Their batting order faced a continued struggle on the surfaces in the USA. While they battled to put up competitive totals, their fiery bowling attack bailed them out. The Netherlands, Bangladesh and Nepal all ran South Africa really close in the group-stage. The game against Nepal, in particular, was an extremely tight finish and the result could've easily been different had Nepal managed to hold their nerve. And that's exactly what South Africa have managed to do so well this competition - hold their nerve. After beating USA and England by very close margins in the Super 8s, they faced the West Indies in what was a virtual knockout and once more, they held their nerve in the face of tremendous pressure. Then there was the semi-final against Afghanistan - their best win of the competition yet where they completely blew the opposition away.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Amazing he chose this time to do such experiments 🙈 hope he maintains focus 🙈

more then game these people focus always goes on other things smiley44 & who r not hyped on tv.. they only make us win
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

9:46am: Time for the Indian players to get into a huddle. An enthusiastic Rohit gives a pep talk and they finish cheerfully. Stubbs, Markram, Klaasen all having a hit. Maharaj has a bowl. Shamsi too. Sign of things to come?

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Pitch report | Ian Bishop: Interesting looking surface. It's been that way all tournament. They've done a fair bit of rolling, but there's no live grass to hold it together. It's fairly hard to start with so I'm hoping the ball comes onto the bat quite nicely.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I still remember 2011 winning moment

Me , my sis and my pet lucky jumped together after IND won

Now sis got married and settled somewhere

pet Lucky passed away couple of years ago

I can't even jump alone with my back pain smiley19smiley37

You can have a celebration here with all..

I'm planning to watch with husbandsmiley36 and over enthusiastic son who doesn't understand cricket but screaming today match hai match haismiley37