Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Don't want kid for another year at least. They should give atleaat 300 episodes of drama without kid and all.

Slow burn romance should continue. 

After they reconcile they should build a proper life together before kid and all 

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Don't want kid for another year at least. They should give atleaat 300 episodes of drama without kid and all.

Slow burn romance should continue. 

After they reconcile they should build a proper life together before kid and all 

It's not for now ,,,I said it for when they bring the kid track....Kyunki aajkal har show mein kid leap track messed up karke lekar aathe hai...

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The one wish, which may be unrealistic for ITV, is to show that once they come together they have a built a solid solid marriage that despite obstacle hurdles arguments disagreements doesn’t end up in long separations second marriages EMA etc!

I know I am asking a lot especially since a show needs drama but I feel they can show a strong marital relationship between the leads without this BS!!!

Show them overcoming MUs and all and standing strong together and for each other !!!

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i really would like to see them no separate at all. i am so tired of separation tracks. almost every itv show has it and it's getting annoying. i rather take memory loss over separation. 

i need abhira's proposal to come out at least to armaan and be able to explain the whole charu situation. still don't understand what charu's problem is but ab-ar need to yell at her since abhira stood up for her so many times. 

armaan needs more flashbacks of all the bad things he has done and said to abhira. i respect that he is now standing up for abhira and giving her space, but he needs some more internal realizations. i wouldn't mind even seeing some flashbacks of how she was his wife and all the things she has done for him and his family.

let's say vidya flips and moves to the outhouse, then i think it would be really cool just to see madhav, vidya, armaan, and abhira living in there as a family even if it is for a little bit. 

honorable mention: once abhira decides to forgive armaan, i think it would be cute if she fixes his bench as a surprise or something

these are just some ideas/wishes i have for the show and abhimaan

Lostin90s thumbnail

The only scene i wish to see is Abhira rejecting the goenkas after her identity revelation.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome list! 

Ya surprising with bench fixing and putting his name along with hers will be ❤️❤️❤️

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Can we have the rain.🌧☔...then finding a haystack..🛖.or hut in jungle..🪵⛺.and medical body heat scene..smiley43smiley43.we can get everything else later..🙏.smiley37

Can Sanjay reveal that ArAb are married

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Seems pessimistic but there will be come a point were a leap and seperation for kid track nowadays..So make it as Abhira 's memory loss  and Kid with Armaan(no blaming and hate on  kid,and can live in poddar house or with Madhav only,) ,and reconciliation ( somewhere this is similar to the movie hi nanna, )...Usually  leap seperation male lead don't get time to be with kid and after reconciliation mostly leads will killed off ...So it will be refreshing if they don't go route of Male lead clueless of kid and pretending or not moving on with another person ...And instead of this they can show Father kid track with Abhira getting along with them and getting memory back...

I will go crazy in happiness if they go like this. They can show both abhira and armaan getting into a accident due to a old enemy of dadi sa with whom she could have solved problems but didn't due to her ego. Abhira losing her memory due to a head injury and MG banning armaan from meeting her blaming him for abhira's miseries. Them taking abhira abroad or a different city for treatment and armaan keeping their baby. Armaan leaving ph blaming kaveri for what happened with him and ab. Madhav supporting armaan and leaving with him (Not sure about vidya, but it will nice if she also leaves as they are gonna solve issues between v-m). Then abhira coming to udaipur back after few years, meeting baby, bonding with her, falling in love with ar and slowly regaining her memory. If they can show that ru is happily married in that time and will help abhira to regain her memory despite opposition from MG, that will be a proper ww for her. 🤧🤧🤧😊😊😊.

But makers are so sadistic. They will go with usual MU way. I hate it 😡😡😡. 

Edited by Sajini235 - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi ka proper ripping to shreds vaala scene chahiye . 

I hate her character. Ghatiya aurat. 

asr1991 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
1.Vidhya reprimanding dadisa for manipulating abhira, not informing her of armaan's confession during Haldi and leaving PH with Armaan and moving into outhouse 2.Vidhya apologizing to Abhira and trying to help Ar-Ab 3.Every member of Poddar hourse going against dadisa and dadisa being alone