Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yuvraj returning… yuvraj kills Armaan.  Armaan asks rohit to take care of abhira.  Rohit divorces Ruhi.   Rohit and abhira fall in love.  Rohit wants to marry his brothers widow. Podaars object.. rohit and abhira have a love marriage ..on their own.. eventually podaars accept abhira 

I don't think Armaan will die. He'll probably become injured because of Yuvraj. 

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

Here is my laundry list from the makers for future

1) Abhira goes to college

2) Her ex crush comes back to India and is in same college

3) Armaan joins Abhira's college as guest lecturer or for a mock trail

4) Armaan falling for Abhira and she adamant on leaving

5) Abhira finding about Armaan's past 

6) Rohit hating Ruhi and being disgusted by her touch as much as currently she is disgusted by his

7) Everyone missing Sunshine Ro and blaming Ru for his changed nature

8) Ru getting some sense back and wondering why Ro is behaving so bitter with her

9) Vidhya standing up to Dadi Sa for Abhira strongly

10) Abhira getting pampered by the Poddars more than Armaan

11) Abhira leaving after a year and everyone nudging Armaan to stop her and get her back

Feel free to add 

I am waiting only for Yuvraj's return track. He's entertaining, dangerous and funny. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I don't think Armaan will die. He'll probably become injured because of Yuvraj. 

yeah I also don’t think he’ll die..but I wish he would 😂.  

me waiting for generation 5

wo kab aayega 

1 saal ya 2 saal

Summer_Rain thumbnail

i want Manish to Divorce Wig wali Swarna and pursue Dadisa who is in love with Phuphasasmiley36smiley43. I want the montage to change to focus these 3 characters instead. 

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yuvraj returning… yuvraj kills Armaan.  Armaan asks rohit to take care of abhira.  Rohit divorces Ruhi.   Rohit and abhira fall in love.  Rohit wants to marry his brothers widow. Podaars object.. rohit and abhira have a love marriage ..on their own.. eventually podaars accept abhira 

Really? smiley36

If I had one thing in my wishlist, that's to bring back Abhirsmiley19

But what I want to see in sequence ...

• Armaan getting attracted to Abhira. Abhira remains ignorant. 
  • Ruhi and Goenkas learning Ruhi partly being responsible for Arohi's death and their hate for Akshara to reduce. 
  • Ruhi and Rohit separated, with Rohit being heartbroken and Ruhi being kicked out. 
  • A tragic and Traumatic event hits Abhira because of Swarna/ Surekha/Ruhi and she is hospitalized. 
  • Ruhi and Goenkas learn Abhira being AkshNav ki beti, their naatin and apna... 
  • Guilt Ridden Goenkas reach hospital to meet Abhira. Poddars refuses them and warns them to stay away from their Bahu... Vidhya and Dadisa giving bhashans to Goenkas. 
  • Abhira regains consciousness and tries to run away from Mussoorie. Bus meets with an accident in Kasauli. 
  • Abhira is presumed dead. Abhira now ends up in her mummy papa ka home. 
  • Meets Abhir, who is now a doctor and lives with different identity... Maybe NavManyu smiley36... He is emotional learning about Abhira but cannot tell her the truth... 
  • Abhira studies and becomes lawyer. 
  • 4 years leap. 
  • Ruhi trying to win Rohit, who is just ignoring her... Make him like devastated post-leap Kairav. smiley39
  • Armaan and Abhira meet in court. Armaan is excited to see her, ans have seemed to realize his love in her absence... 
  • Abhira maintains distance... 

Meanwhile, maybe cousins would know where Abhira was and all that... Abhira and Abhir can plan revenge against Poddar... 

Bass.. The end... 

Time hota toh pura fanfic likh deti but time nai... 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Except one or two points all of them are possible. Since this is Rishta, there will be no revenge plot, especially from FL. 

Edited by Lostin90s - 6 months ago
Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

i want Manish to Divorce Wig wali Swarna and pursue Dadisa who is in love with Phuphasasmiley36smiley43. I want the montage to change to focus these 3 characters instead. 

smiley37

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

me waiting for generation 5

wo kab aayega 

1 saal ya 2 saal

Why are you waiting for generation 5?