Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Once Ab forgives Ar, I Really want Abhiras name back on the bench 🙏 

That is a special bench. 

Hope they show Armaan carve Abhiras name and Abhira write Armaans

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This might be impossible one but I really need a scene/faceoff where Ar and Ru are in conversation and Ru agrees that Ar only loves Ab and she never saw that love she sees for Ab anytime for her. Also she accepts that she try sabotaging Ab prospal because she knew Ar was in love with Ab……. And Ab overhears their conversation. Ar can mention zillion times that he only loves Ab but if it comes from Ru mouth then it would be impactful.
CanKeepCalm thumbnail

I am up for Ab Ar rain romance with Ab in some sexy sari 😜 not sure dkp can pull this one.

Ab sanjay court faceoff 

Vidya  apologize to Ab after deal reveal

For once MG leaving Ru for Ab after revealation 

Ab sonafying that chamchi charu

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

This might be impossible one but I really need a scene/faceoff where Ar and Ru are in conversation and Ru agrees that Ar only loves Ab and she never saw that love she sees for Ab anytime for her. Also she accepts that she try sabotaging Ab prospal because she knew Ar was in love with Ab……. And Ab overhears their conversation. Ar can mention zillion times that he only loves Ab but if it comes from Ru mouth then it would be impactful.

Ruhi being mature and accepting her mistakes is impossible. 

Shes pathetic. 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi being mature and accepting her mistakes is impossible. 

Shes pathetic. 

I know that’s why I said impossible but I am hoping maybe someone from writers read my comments and have change of mind🤷🏻‍♀️
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I wish to see a repeat of Gen 1 .. the story unfolding like akshara n naitik with normal family issues .. I wish to see relatives from maheshwari n singhanias and Rajvansh appear .. so that Abhira is aware of her family history and the Poddars also know ..
Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Absolutely loved your wish list.. I would like to add few..

1. Jealous Armaan - May be Madhav’s junior may assume Abhira as his daughter and try to flirt with her or some colleague suggesting rishta of their son for Abhira ..  want to see how Armaan will react in this situation.

2. Armaan introducing Abhira as Mrs.Armaan Poddar.

3. Armaan and Abhira having good understanding and communication even without much words..

4. Solving Vidya- Madhav’s marital woes and uniting them with credit to Abhira. 
5. Armaan and Abhira’s date in  Armaan’s special place without any drama.
6. Abhir’s return.. he must be married and should love Abhira and hate Goenkas along with Roohi.. He and his wife should always be a support for Abhira.

7. Rohit’s return..Abhira should have a hand in bringing back Rohit. he can come back, be angry on Armaan for sometime and then sort out the issues with his brother. He can divorce Roohi and marry someone else.. 

8. Whoever kept Roohi on a pedestal should hate her including Goenkas (especially after Akshara-Abhira reveal ). Manish can die of heart attack finally and Surekha can move back to US leaving Roohi and Swarna alone.. or they can go abroad too.

9. Roohi getting therapy and realising what she had was not love but obsession and fall in love with someone and marry him..

10. Armaan Abhira grand wedding.. I want Roohi to see how happy Armaan is in the preparations and compare it with how he was in their preparation..

11. Abhira being a successful lawyer.
12. Dadi accepting her defeat and finally coming to senses and letting go of her ego.

13. Abhira celebrating Rakshabandhan with Abhir.

There are so many.. but before that I want Armaan to see Roohi’s real face and realise she was never his friend and should keep his distance with her.. in fact he should address her as Ms.Birla… I also don’t want Abhira to ever feel bad for Roohi and try to help her.. she should be as far away from Roohi as possible.. Would also love to see someone showing mirror to Roohi.. Also, less screen space to Roohi please.

Edited by Why_though - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Nice list! ❤️

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I wish to see a repeat of Gen 1 .. the story unfolding like akshara n naitik with normal family issues ..I wish to see relatives from maheshwari n singhanias and Rajvansh appear .. so that Abhira is aware of her family history and the Poddars also know ..

Didnt watch s1 but i have heard it was good without toxicity and triangles. 

Kaash they can show that. 

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Since it seems like makers do scour around in forum and SM for our opinions on scenes and tracks we want to see I thought we should have a thread with our ideas for them .

Number  one thing i want in the show is- 

ARMAAN SHOULD REALIZE RUHI IS A $#@&$ HORRIBLE WOMAN AND CALL HER OUT FOR BEING PATHETIC and STOP TREATING HER AS A FRIEND ALSO. HE SHOULD BE INDIFFERENT TO HER FOREVER. 

So here is rest of my wishlist.

1. Armaan in sober state taking Kaveri apart, revealing Kv Ab deal to all

2. Vidya begging Ab for forgiveness given how poorly she treated her

3. Abhira accident and Armaans panic over that 

4. Abhira Armaan collab on case stuff

5. Abhira vs Sanjay case which Abhira wins

6. Dp reveal and Kv ripping Sanjay apart for messing it up

7. Charu getting blasted by Ab,  telling her to stay the F away from her . Ab should remind what an ungrateful jerk she is

8. Abhira helping Armaan deal with his bio mom ka sach

9. Abhira honestly telling Armaan about how much it has bothered her to have Ruhi interference always and how even as dost she was overbearing but now to know she's ex makes her feel insecure and she can't help it because he very often prioritized Ruhi over her until the shaadi where he suddenly flipped and dumped Ruhi at altar. 

10. Armaan having FBs of multiple instances where has been harsh with Abhira and regretting it. 

11. Armaan cutting off Ruhi for good and if any more Ar-Ruhi scenes ever happen, he shouod always show her that he now has clear boundaries and she is NOT even a friend anymore 

12. Armaan realizing Ruhis true colors and saying that he regrets ever meeting her 

13. Armaan learning about Abhiras proposal plan and how Ruhi sabotaged it and regretting it and Abhira recreating a treasure hunt game and puzzle pieces to put together to confess

Seems pessimistic but there will be come a point were a leap and seperation for kid track nowadays..So make it as Abhira 's memory loss  and Kid with Armaan(no blaming and hate on  kid,and can live in poddar house or with Madhav only,) ,and reconciliation ( somewhere this is similar to the movie hi nanna, )...Usually  leap seperation male lead don't get time to be with kid and after reconciliation mostly leads will killed off ...So it will be refreshing if they don't go route of Male lead clueless of kid and pretending or not moving on with another person ...And instead of this they can show Father kid track with Abhira getting along with them and getting memory back...

Edited by Visszz - 3 days ago