Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Since it seems like makers do scour around in forum and SM for our opinions on scenes and tracks we want to see I thought we should have a thread with our ideas for them .

Number  one thing i want in the show is- 

ARMAAN SHOULD REALIZE RUHI IS A $#@&$ HORRIBLE WOMAN AND CALL HER OUT FOR BEING PATHETIC and STOP TREATING HER AS A FRIEND ALSO. HE SHOULD BE INDIFFERENT TO HER FOREVER. 

So here is rest of my wishlist.

1. Armaan in sober state taking Kaveri apart, revealing Kv Ab deal to all

2. Vidya begging Ab for forgiveness given how poorly she treated her

3. Abhira accident and Armaans panic over that 

4. Abhira Armaan collab on case stuff

5. Abhira vs Sanjay case which Abhira wins

6. Dp reveal and Kv ripping Sanjay apart for messing it up

7. Charu getting blasted by Ab,  telling her to stay the F away from her . Ab should remind what an ungrateful jerk she is

8. Abhira helping Armaan deal with his bio mom ka sach

9. Abhira honestly telling Armaan about how much it has bothered her to have Ruhi interference always and how even as dost she was overbearing but now to know she's ex makes her feel insecure and she can't help it because he very often prioritized Ruhi over her until the shaadi where he suddenly flipped and dumped Ruhi at altar. 

10. Armaan having FBs of multiple instances where has been harsh with Abhira and regretting it. 

11. Armaan cutting off Ruhi for good and if any more Ar-Ruhi scenes ever happen, he shouod always show her that he now has clear boundaries and she is NOT even a friend anymore 

12. Armaan realizing Ruhis true colors and saying that he regrets ever meeting her 

13. Armaan learning about Abhiras proposal plan and how Ruhi sabotaged it and regretting it and Abhira recreating a treasure hunt game and puzzle pieces to put together to confess

Edited by Pinecone - a day ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My Wish list

Abhira and Armaan finding truth if Akshata’s relationship with Goenka and band bajaoing of them for exiling a pregnant woman 

ABHIMAAN together discovering truth of ruju being responsible for Arohis death and revealing that to the families

a grand intense reunion of Ar and Ab followed by a grand wedding 

a beautifully romantic and sensual Suhaag Raat scene

AR being jealous of AB working relationship with colleague 

All scenes should have dose of their earlier fun mom jhoks 

also if RS doesn’t have budget crossover with other shows (even his MAA show- she did meet Akshay in prior gen)

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

love it!!

yes. these are great

But goenka reveal is maha dhamaka

filhaal toh Ar bio mom , VM reunion, Abhira career, DP reveal, Abhimaan reunion karvana hai

Uske baad jakar Goenka reveal hoga

That is their hukum ka ikka waala track

luvsagar thumbnail

Also it would be lovely to see them reconcile but because AB is so wary and needs to build trust in AR have scenes of romantic dates , walks on the beach, sleeping/talking under a starlit sky … a getting to know each other phase !

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Also it would be lovely to see them reconcile but because AB is so wary and needs to build trust in AR have scenes of romantic dates , walks on the beach, sleeping/talking under a starlit sky … a getting to know each other phase !

Absolutely, a dating phase which is not so high on romance but with slowly building trust and understanding is a must between abhira-armaan. 

1. A night walk while talking

2. Eating at a daba

3. Having a deep conversation under stars

4. A darga scene ( Don't argue about religion please, I am talking about aesthetics of such a scene)

5. Both of them sharing their childhood memories

6. Gifting eachother something symbolic which will always be with them like a watch, pen, bracelet, pendant (no need to be a couple for that, as a token of friendship or congratulating for an achievement )

7. A big wish, both of them gifting each other a pet  (a puppy or a kitty, specially ar to ab as he should understand that she feels so lonely). Infact rather than gifting, I would love to see both of them together rescuing it and abhira keeping it with her 🥰.

8. Ofcourse, both of them singing a duet in function or a chit selecting type event in a cafe or a restuarant.

These are the type of scenes which are in my wish list for abhimaan 💖. Don't know they will serve it or not. But if they will, that will be amazing 🤩

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 days ago
luvsagar thumbnail

This post should be pinned since CVs do visit here!

The show also needs to be promoted by the channel!!!!

Edited by luvsagar - 2 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Man. I loved your list ❤️

Pinecone thumbnail

I wanna see scenes of

1. Abhira being nervous before her first case and Armaan realizing that and helping her feel confident 

2. Abhimaan celebrating her first case ka win in private. And this time Armaan giving her something sweet as a gift which will have sentimental value. Ideally something that belongs to him that he gives her for her first case. Just like Armaan has her kacchua patthar, I want her to have something from Armaan

3. I want a proper outburst of Abhira where she just cries her heart out in front of Armaan and he just hugs her. 

4. I wanna see Armaan get a proposal from Abhira when she forgives him. She plans great surprises and its refreshing because Ab is the type of girl who thinks "why wait for him, I'll say first" or that "Armaan deserves a proposal"  . That's really sweet. 

5. I want to see Abhira share her food with Armaan and Armaan recalling how she had said that she only shares food with her mumma . He needs to realize how much Abhira's entire world revolves around him. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Tagging a few people to write their wishlists. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Tagging some more