Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Axar potm

Bro when I picked you tab kahan tha apka ye form

Prizi thumbnail

India

Although it looked above-par, India would have been wary of England. Buttler started on a good note, struck three boundaries off Arshdeep's 2nd over. Axar struck off his very first ball by removing the dangerous Buttler, who fell trying to reverse-sweep, and England lost their plot completely after that.The in-form Salt was deceived by Bumrah and then India choked England with spin. Three wickets apiece for Axar and Kuldeep, a couple of run-outs

Edited by Prizi - 3 months ago
Bee222 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Prizi

I hope it's not rohit

Nope bcz the bowlers cut the game short. The total doesn't even matter now. Bowler hi hoga, and I'm thinking Axar. He deserves it today. He ripped through their batting line-up and broke them ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Prizi

Axar potm

Bro when I picked you tab kahan tha apka ye form

Tab opposition Eng nahi thi bro. Aaj england hai toh Axar ko toh khelna tha
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Yess Axar PotM smiley40

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India storm into the T20 World Cup final with a thumping win over the defending champions. Buttler opted to field and Rohit was happy to bat first on a dry surface. Despite losing Kohli and Pant cheaply inside the powerplay, Rohit and Suryakumar stitched a crucial half-century partnership. Even a 75-minute rain break didn't hamper their momentum much. Crucial contributions from Hardik, Jadeja and Axar took India's total to 171. Although it looked above-par, India would have been wary of England. Buttler started on a good note, struck three boundaries off Arshdeep's 2nd over. Axar struck off his very first ball by removing the dangerous Buttler, who fell trying to reverse-sweep, and England lost their plot completely after that. The in-form Salt was deceived by Bumrah and then India choked England with spin. Three wickets apiece for Axar and Kuldeep, a couple of run-outs

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Axar Patel | Player of the Match: I have bowled in the powerplay in the past, so I had to bowl in the powerplay, that was the plan. The wicket was stopping and keeping low, so tried to bowl in the right areas. The wicket was slow, so I tried to bowl slower in this match, it worked for me. Wouldn't have worked had I bowled quicker, would have been easier for their batters. Our batters told us that the wicket wasn't easy, so 160 was a good total according to us. That partnership (between Rohit and SKY) was magnificent, they scored the occasional boundaries and rotated the strike. Not thinking about Barbados at the moment, will celebrate this player of the match award first.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Tab opposition Eng nahi thi bro. Aaj england hai toh Axar ko toh khelna tha

I didn't check stats today. I should have