Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Rohit Sharma (Indian captain): Yeah absolutely. Very satisfying to win the game. We have worked really hard as an unit and to win that game was special. We adapted to the conditions very well and that has been our success story. Very pleasing to see how we came though the game. At one stage we felt 140-150 but as the innings went on we got some runs, me and Surya. I set a target in my mind but don't tell the batter as I want them to bat freely. I felt 171 was a very good total on the pitch and then the bowlers were fantastic. I think they are gun spinners. When conditions are there for them, it's very difficult to play shots against them. They were calm and knew exactly what to bowl. Try and hit the stumps was the message and that is exactly what they did. I mean look Virat is a quality player. Any player can go through this but we know his class. His form is not a problem. His intent is there and he is probably saving it for the final. Yeah look we have been very calm as a team. We do understand the occasion but for us it's important to stay calm and composed which makes us make good decisions throughout the 40 overs. I thought we were very steady today which has been the key to our success. When you are composed in your mind, it helps you. We will try our best. The team is in good shape and all I can hope is to put up another good show in the final.

I felt the same thing, 171 was a good total on this pitch and with the quality of our bowlers, we should be able to defend it successfully. And they absolutely didn't let us down โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Congratulations to Team India for their emphatic win over England to reach the Final 2024 WC. smiley10

England, under Mott & Buttler, won the 2022 T20 World Cup in Australia. But they'll be facing some tough questions back home. They couldn't get past the Group Stage in the 2023 ODI World Cup and although they made it to the semis here, England were able to register just one win against a Test-playing country. From India's point of view, Adelaide 2022 has been avenged but they have a bigger goal in front of them which is to end their 11-year ICC title drought. They are up against a team that's playing a World Cup final for the first time. We've had two lopsided semifinals but the final at Barbados will be a clash between two unbeaten sides in this competition. We'll be back to bring you all the action on Saturday from that mouth-watering finale.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Congratulations Team India ๐Ÿฅณ

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Hum jeet gaye smiley40smiley41

We are into finals

All the best

Last phase โ€ฆ common India smiley27