Ab Vidya the dusri aurat kya karegi?smiley37🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Makes her relationship official with her Maasa and takes revenge from her Ex Pati/Sautan while ruling over Pagal Poo-Dar Palace with her Suhaag.

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Vidya will sing for madhav :

Saans ruk si gayi

Jism chil sa gaya

Toote khwabon ke manzar pe

Tera jahaan chal diya,

Noor e khuda.. tu kahan chupa hai hume batasmiley36

I hope she divorces madhav papaji , takes huge alimony and enjoy her life.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

I hope she divorces madhav papaji , takes huge alimony and enjoy her life.

I don’t think she would get anything since she is a dusri aurat lol technically not married to the guy lol both can go to jail since both knew what they were doing. smiley37
Edited by Naya_31 - 3 months ago

Question is agar vidya divorce nahi degi toh kya hoga Madhav and Shivani ka!!!!!!!
Vidya is only legal and official wife of Madhav as per Indian law.
If first spouse is missing/dead/kidnapped/disappear for more than 7 years, the marriage becomes null automatically as per the Indian law.Here first spouse is missing since 20 years or so.

If Madhav wants to get back to Shivani then he has to legally divorce vidya first otherwise Shivani will become dusri aurat since her marriage has become null for more than a decade now.
Shivani was first wife but after 2 decades she is other woman when it comes to marriage and legality.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

I don’t think she would get anything since she is a dusri aurat lol technically not married to the guy lol both can go to jail since both knew what they were doing. smiley37

Itne saal ke baad toh yeh hi pehli hai😂😂😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Seriously I hope yeh asli Ma is a big big hit in Trp .. people start comparing it with the Maa in the next slot ..So they get a nice happening Maa .. and bhabhiji can keep on waiting waiting for her turn

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Question is agar vidya divorce nahi degi toh kya hoga Madhav and Shivani ka!!!!!!!
Vidya is only legal and official wife of Madhav as per Indian law.
If first spouse is missing/dead/kidnapped/disappear for more than 7 years, the marriage becomes null automatically as per the Indian law.Here first spouse is missing since 20 years or so.

If Madhav wants to get back to Shivani then he has to legally divorce vidya first otherwise Shivani will become dusri aurat since her marriage has become null for more than a decade now.
Shivani was first wife but after 2 decades she is other woman when it comes to marriage and legality.

Legal advice bole toh there r plenty of them to offer in poddar house.. apni hi adalat laga le ye log smiley37

Legally koi bhi rights ho, wife is vidya & husband is madhav and shivani is only armans bio mother...statue of limitation for any kind of case against kaveri is over .she can't claim she's his first wife or second ..baat khatam..arre mujhe nai dekhna ye triangle smiley37