Ab Goenka’s and Ruhi Birla ka kya hoga?

Poll

What would the Goenka’s and Ruhi Birla do now?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Funny answers only. Please restrain from fandom fights lol smiley39smiley20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

I have a feeling that the entire Goenka and Poddar family will disappear and complete revamp like Lost 2 lol smiley37smiley36

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

I have a feeling that the entire Goenka and Poddar family will disappear and complete revamp like Lost 2 lol smiley37smiley36

There is scope for many plots with Poddars.. but Goenkas, not much except Abhira’s mothers relation.. so once that truth is out, they can be packed off to America or they can fall off a cliff and die together..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

There is scope for many plots with Poddars.. but Goenkas, not much except Abhira’s mothers relation.. so once that truth is out, they can be packed off to America or they can fall off a cliff and die together..

lol smiley37smiley37 even Ruhi doesn’t have much plot around her lol her ex-dead husband has been shipped off to a new show, so less chance of his come back lol even his bhoot won’t come back now lol smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Technically she has no business or reason hovering around jeth ji not unless the Poddar family venture into jewellery market lol Ruhi is also not a complete vamp like Neeti who would kill Abhira and take her place. Makers have to end Ruhi Birla story along with Goenka’s lol
Edited by Naya_31 - 2 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

lol smiley37smiley37 even Ruhi doesn’t have much plot around her lol her ex-dead husband has been shipped off to a new show, so less chance of his come back lol even his bhoot won’t come back now lol smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Technically she has no business or reason hovering around jeth ji not unless the Poddar family venture into jewellery market lol Ruhi is also not a complete vamp like Neeti who would kill Abhira and take her place. Makers have to end Ruhi Birla story along with Goenka’s lol

Yeah.. may be they can cast a new actor as Rohit Poddar and bring Roohi back to Poddar house for more drama.. Or simply she can be back in her delusional world and work towards her goal of becoming Mrs.Roohi Armaan Poddar till her last breath. For me, Roohi has been a vamp so far.. the actor suits vampy role too.. that’s why can’t buy her naive innocent facade.. However Goenkas are not needed at all.. I would appreciate if they pack off Roohi along with them too..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Yeah.. may be they can cast a new actor as Rohit Poddar and bring Roohi back to Poddar house for more drama.. Or simply she can be back in her delusional world and work towards her goal of becoming Mrs.Roohi Armaan Poddar till her last breath. For me, Roohi has been a vamp so far.. the actor suits vampy role too.. that’s why can’t buy her naive innocent facade.. However Goenkas are not needed at all.. I would appreciate if they pack off Roohi along with them too..

nobody is needed at the point when the story isn’t moving forward lol just revamp everyone except Abhira lol at least for me
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

idc about Ruhi, but the goenka vampires should just kill themselves. After watching 50 marriages and two dozen deaths, itna jeene ki energy aati kaha se hain smiley22

I wantvto see wigwali and Surekha working hrad esp Kurekha....smiley37...

Jo karne hai karo bas ab dubhara trikon trikon mat khelna.. Just like Garv said on yesterday's DKP IV, I also want her to stop running behind Armaan . May she focus on fossil fuels or career, Let a new man come for her or whatever. Its not like I have any intrest on Ru Birla's love life.. Bas vo phirse AA ki beech mein third umpire na khele😂😂😂

I know actors dont have much say in creative part of the show.. But Bhavna for once just listen to the actress playing Ruhi🙏🙏

Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Jo karne hai karo bas ab dubhara trikon trikon mat khelna.. Just like Garv said on yesterday's DKP IV, I also want her to stop running behind Armaan . May she focus on fossil fuels or career, Let a new man come for her or whatever. Its not like I have any intrest on Ru Birla's love life.. Bas vo phirse AA ki beech mein third umpire na khele😂😂😂

I know actors dont have much say in creative part of the show.. But Bhavna for once just listen to the actress playing Ruhi🙏🙏

True.. don’t want to see triangle again.. Roohi is so Sachi, achi, matured, family oriented girl.. Am sure she might be able to trap some wealthy man in her love.. Give her happily ever after and ship her off to some country and end the character..