Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Guys, how many episodes are left?

I don't know

E X T R A

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 days ago

Here it is,episode 25 of Gentleman

https://youtu.be/WJFttHoHt1Y?si=dLBLJ1_qLl3FkDfH

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

At this point do you think ther are only 2 episodes left?

They said it will only be 26 episodes. I hope they donโ€™t drag it.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I don't want Munna to die before he take Faris Ahmed down!

What, do you think, will happen to Rehmati?

I think Munna will kill Rehmati.

I donโ€™t know about Faris. I kind of feel like he will survive, but lose everything.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Maybe because she met a man of his words fr the first time!

I find it a bit odd that she admired Munna for his integrity, given that she supported Faris during his corrupt actions.

Maybe her experiences with corruption have influenced her perspective and led her to appreciate Munnaโ€™s apparent principles.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

For some weird reasons I feel Zarnab might die & Munna will live! According to Munna, Shagufta's prayers were not with Dilbar & hence Dilbar was expected to be extra careful! Here, Munna has Zarnab's prayers for him to be safe!

Everyone including politicians dying wouldn't change a thing about the current equation between thugs & politicians! Munna need to live, to make things different from the way how Rehmati handled things!๐Ÿฅน

I feel like a fitting end would be Munna dying since he has now killed a man. And he will probably kill more people. There is no going back from that.

Zarnab is maybe the only one (and her father) deserve nothing bad happening to them because they are good people. It would be wrong of them to show Zarnab getting killed because of Munna.

And I personally donโ€™t like when they show a man getting punished by killing the women he cares for.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Guys, how many episodes are left?

They said there are 26 episodes. So next week might be the last. But I noticed that they didnโ€™t write second last episode on episode 25. So maybe there are more episodes. I hope they donโ€™t drag the show.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

On a side note, Duniyapur is looking like an interesting series.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Not only is he seeing Dilbar, but now he is also seeing Moazzam. Is it his guilt or is he losing his mind?

It seems like Munna is losing his mind. That kind of makes me certain that he will die in the end.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I loved the moment when Munna slapped that long-haired politician. Munna has clearly lost all respect for the politicians. It seems a bit unlikely that the next episode will be the final one.

I expect Munna to kill Rehmati in the upcoming episode and then take down some of the politicians in the episode after that. Or could they actually show him eliminating all of them in one episode and then dying himself?