Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 18 days ago

I felt a bit sorry for Rehmati in this episode. Even though he's the villain, it’s hard not to have some sympathy for him.

As for Faris, I really can’t stand him. I’m hoping he gets the karma he deserves soon.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I don’t understand why Rehmati listens to Faris. Doesn’t he realize that Faris will betray him if it serves his interest? I expected Rehmati to be smarter than this.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

My face when I learned that Moazzam has a wife:

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

Poor woman.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It looks like Dilbar also has a tragic backstory that explains why he became a gangster.

The scene with Zarnab's father, where he starts to cry after giving money because it reminded him of his own father doing the same when he was alive, was really touching.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The contrast between Zarnab and Faris in their conversations with their bosses is striking. Zarnab did the right thing and was rewarded for it, while Faris abused his power and ended up being insulted by his boss. It’s clear that doing the right thing leads to positive outcomes, while misuse of power brings its own consequences.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Seeing Faris sitting in front of his boss with such confidence while lying to his face, reminded me of how skillfully he used to lie to Zarnab and Mifra. He's really good at putting on a show.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Campo Bom Nova GIF by Amploimoveis

It was Dilbar. They gave him a detailed backstory, explaining why he became a gangster, and made us see him crying over his dead father. They developed his relationship with Zarnab, endearing him to the audience. And then, in this episode, they took him away.

They really made an effort to ensure we mourn Dilbar.

Sad Cartoons GIF

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It was heartbreaking to see him get shot, and even more so when they showed his lifeless body. They really know how to tug at your heartstrings.

The Office gif. Steve Carell as Michael lowers his head and looks like he's about to cry.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 17 days ago

Here is the promo for the next episode:

https://youtu.be/S4a3eLukvhE?si=wOZpRcrhjo5xK1Zv

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 17 days ago

It looks like Munna is set on avenging Dilbar’s death, but he’s focused on targeting the person who shot him, not Rehmati.

I’m curious to see if he’ll will go after Faris once he discovers that Faris was the one who manipulated Rehmati into killing someone close to him.