Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Gunda's side of story is very weak till now. May be they fell for her righteousness because you know opposites attract. 

Faris is her cousin & they are engaged. This makes sense if he loves her. 

Adnan & Yumna had only one scene together in the show, that interview one. I think she looks the best with Zahid. 

I- idk ruthless gundas falling for a righteous journalist, feels a bit weird to me. Do you think a moral and self righteous journalist like zarnab should fall in love with a gunda?

B - oh absolutely. They should be the endgame, if she forgives him.I love their friendship, they are my 2nd best besties pair after mahajsmiley14

https://x.com/hajra62060/status/1783789661061628389?t=_BMewLjtNv9T8ymWgX6-cA&s=19

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago

Munna is going to change for her & become a gentleman. So Zarnab falling for him is very much possible. 

Faris & her together make more sense if he mends his ways. 

Sp_25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rehmati is obsessed with zarnab and that’s pretty much evident. smiley24

Faris on the other hand , is just attracted to the idea of having someone as zarnab in his life. I don’t think he loves her. Keeping his corruption aside, I am not in favour of him engaging with mifra, yesterday he said you are a very nice girl but mujhe zarnab se mohabbat hai and mifra said agar hoti toh tum yaha na hote, which I 100% agree with. 

If you love someone, when you are wrong you admit it and beg for forgiveness, in faris’s case he can let her know he’s like this and he can’t change but he loves her. He’s not doing that also. 

Coming back to munna, writer lacked depth in his character. Just over expressive dialogues won’t help audience to resonate with him. 

I am honestly not rooting for anyone to end up with zarnab at this point.smiley36

Maybe we need someone else just out of box to surprise us. But still I feel if writer has focused this story on munna we can see his character graph to go up soon. 

Totally agree with you. Faris just thinks that he loves her. But he will always choose himself before her. Rehamati is not in love. He just wants her. Munna loves her and will always think about her needs first. But his character has not been written well. 

Edited by Sp_25 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sp_25

Totally agree with you. Faris just thinks that he loves her. But he will always choose himself before her. Rehamati is not in love. He just wants her. Munna loves her and will always think about her needs first. But his character has not been written well. 

Yes he’s in love with the idea of him having her, He will choose and keep himself first and his greed too. I only have hope from munna. 
tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Saw the episode ! But first things first … I’m so happy it’s coming twice a week now ! ABOUT TIME smiley41 Hum needs to get with the times too now, it’s tiresome waiting a whole week for JSPJ and ZPKB - twice a week helps pacing the story so much and I think audience now is too spoilt for once a week after they’ve had a taste of twice weekly smiley36

Anyway, coming to the episode ! I have to say kudos to Haissam for casting Zahid. It’s been a while since GM has started and so far, the Munna-Zarnab romance hasn’t really started yet. So the guy playing the fiance HAD to be someone who the audience didn't mind such a long track with. And Zahid, I think, is the perfect choice. He's a very good actor PLUS he is known to have shared great chemistry with Yumna in the past. So this angle is working out really really well. Right now, the audience is equally invested in the Zarnab-Faris track instead of being impatient about Zarnab catching feelings for Munna. So that’s great. Side note but this makes me skeptical for SMD (Hira Usama being good actors but having long tracks with the leads is a huge gamble, especially since those pairings aren’t well established). So overall, Zahid as Faris is something GM got right bang on. Any lesser actor and this whole track would have fallen flat. 

You almost want him to mend his ways and be with Zarnab right ? smiley36 But omg that line of his to Mifra is teetering on the unforgivable atm (You are a nice girl, I really miss you but I love her?). C’Mon Faris. Do better smiley7 I’m so curious to see what money trail he brought for Zarnab! Did he bring a fake one ? 😢 

Zarnab got excellent scenes this week and of course Yumna shined. From wardrobe to anger to being hurt - she played it so well. I like how she’s set these boundaries and is unwilling to let her heart get the better of her. It’s clear she loves this guy but won’t stand for any shady business (professional or personal). And omg ! Mifra and Zarnab meet next week ! YIKES ! That’s gonna be explosive 😱 Maybe after Zarnab and Faris get back together she comes to play her last evil cards smiley3 Whatever it is I’m excited for their scene together. 

Adnan once again was brilliant - some actors you just want to enjoy seeing on screen and he really makes his scenes about his performance and nothing else. That moment of him with the minister was chilling - this is not a man to be trifled with and he’s not gonna take threats lightly. 

My only bone to pick is the cuts they do during Munna Rehmati scenes. Now we have to wait a week to see how Rehmati reacted to him in a flashback 🤦🏻‍♀️ I NEED TO KNOW NOW! How can you just CUT TO NEXT SCENE smiley36 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Speaking of RFAK I Loved this OST nowadays 

https://youtu.be/c3BVU7pgfjo?si=vOoasiEuMj4ICSU8

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Saw the episode ! But first things first … I’m so happy it’s coming twice a week now ! ABOUT TIME smiley41 Hum needs to get with the times too now, it’s tiresome waiting a whole week for JSPJ and ZPKB - twice a week helps pacing the story so much and I think audience now is too spoilt for once a week after they’ve had a taste of twice weekly smiley36

Anyway, coming to the episode ! I have to say kudos to Haissam for casting Zahid. It’s been a while since GM has started and so far, the Munna-Zarnab romance hasn’t really started yet. So the guy playing the fiance HAD to be someone who the audience didn't mind such a long track with. And Zahid, I think, is the perfect choice. He's a very good actor PLUS he is known to have shared great chemistry with Yumna in the past. So this angle is working out really really well. Right now, the audience is equally invested in the Zarnab-Faris track instead of being impatient about Zarnab catching feelings for Munna. So that’s great. Side note but this makes me skeptical for SMD (Hira Usama being good actors but having long tracks with the leads is a huge gamble, especially since those pairings aren’t well established). So overall, Zahid as Faris is something GM got right bang on. Any lesser actor and this whole track would have fallen flat. 

You almost want him to mend his ways and be with Zarnab right ? smiley36 But omg that line of his to Mifra is teetering on the unforgivable atm (You are a nice girl, I really miss you but I love her?). C’Mon Faris. Do better smiley7 I’m so curious to see what money trail he brought for Zarnab! Did he bring a fake one ? 😢 

Zarnab got excellent scenes this week and of course Yumna shined. From wardrobe to anger to being hurt - she played it so well. I like how she’s set these boundaries and is unwilling to let her heart get the better of her. It’s clear she loves this guy but won’t stand for any shady business (professional or personal). And omg ! Mifra and Zarnab meet next week ! YIKES ! That’s gonna be explosive 😱 Maybe after Zarnab and Faris get back together she comes to play her last evil cards smiley3 Whatever it is I’m excited for their scene together. 

Adnan once again was brilliant - some actors you just want to enjoy seeing on screen and he really makes his scenes about his performance and nothing else. That moment of him with the minister was chilling - this is not a man to be trifled with and he’s not gonna take threats lightly. 

My only bone to pick is the cuts they do during Munna Rehmati scenes. Now we have to wait a week to see how Rehmati reacted to him in a flashback 🤦🏻‍♀️ I NEED TO KNOW NOW! How can you just CUT TO NEXT SCENE smiley36 

You know the best part of the drama? Despite knowing very well that mifra is a vamp and faris is probably gonna cheat zarnab, you are still able to connect to them.Let's say we love faris bcoz of zahid but, here  I m unable to hate even mifra. Sohai is doing a great job . This is how you write a powerful character even if they are supposedly negative smiley32

Writers strength is seen in the way he has moulded these characters. The only complaint I have is with munna's character . Writer should have given some background story or something of the sort to establish his character. His side of story is quite rushed. I hope it gets better in next episodes .

Zarnab and her dad gets some of the best dialogues . I love their convos alotsmiley27