Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 25 days ago
LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Next episode ka promo dekh ke toh lagtha hai kisi ka toh death honewala hai... Mujhe Dilbar ka lagta hai smiley38smiley38

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Next episode ka promo dekh ke toh lagtha hai kisi ka toh death honewala hai... Mujhe Dilbar ka lagta hai smiley38smiley38

yeah dilbar ka lag raha hai as munna will not die before last episode

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Same. Thereโ€™s been so much focus on Munna dying and a lot of Shagufta talk and Zarnab - Dilbar bonding. Can totally throw us this curveball.

I really really enjoyed the drawn out proposal scene in this episode. And man the chemistry has been FELT.

Zarnab ka Abba ko daantna, Phir Munna ko daantna, Phir Munna ka wahan aana and then both of them bickering in front of Abba and Dilbar smiley37 Too good ! I loved the execution of that Aur performances tou amazing hain hi.

Zarnab ki bolti full band in front of Munna finally speaking his mind smiley36 Yahi tou woh chahti thi keh woh kuch bolay lol

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 18 days ago

Yay, it's Gentleman day!

Iโ€™m curious about who going to die in todayโ€™s episode. I agree with the speculation that Dilbar could be the one to die. But what if he is only shot and does not die.

Do you think weโ€™ll see a MunZar wedding in this episode? In the last episode, it looked like the wedding was set to happen in this episode. However, the promo suggests that someone might die today and showed nothing of the wedding.

Also, it seems like Zarnab is back at her old job. I wonder why.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Looking forward to todayโ€™s episode.

Reality TV gif. Contestant on the game show Press Your Luck leans forward excitedly. Text, "I'm so ready."

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

On thing I donโ€™t get is why Mifra uncle listens to everything she says. He transfers Faris when she asks, stops his transfer when she asks him. Why?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It seems that Mifra was also impressed by Munna after just one meeting.