Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

https://twitter.com/Jana09_shan/status/1826858813255025086?t=iUBh6d_MrjXM0moWAELyQA&s=19

In all dramas FL, ML fall in love suddenly but no questions were raised for other dramas. If an highly educated girl can fall for a stalker and lier than Zarnab can fall with a gunda too who is not a bad person. Who didn't stalk FL and hide his identity.

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone...

Last week there were 2 episodes! Today they uploaded old clips! Matlab, what's this!smiley8

Episode phir se sunday only ho gaya hai kya?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Hello everyone...

Last week there were 2 episodes! Today they uploaded old clips! Matlab, what's this!smiley8

Episode phir se sunday only ho gaya hai kya?

That's because they will end on next month

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://twitter.com/Jana09_shan/status/1826858813255025086?t=iUBh6d_MrjXM0moWAELyQA&s=19

In all dramas FL, ML fall in love suddenly but no questions were raised for other dramas. If an highly educated girl can fall for a stalker and lier than Zarnab can fall with a gunda too who is not a bad person. Who didn't stalk FL and hide his identity.

For me the suddenness is not the issue and I don’t even think it was sudden. They’ve been interacting since episode 1 and have a history. But I do have an issue with KRQ’s version of how women are in love. And it’s an extremely domesticated subservient goo goo gaa gaa type of love. He created such a powerful self sufficient dignified character for Zarnab and now she’s been reduced to the love interest. As a journalist this was the perfect time to get her into some action but the writer had her quit her job because she was indignant about the “source” of income. So I’m fine with the romance - Yumna and Humayun are doing such a great job and looking amazing - but Zarnab the journalist didn’t have to be sidelined for Zarnab the woman in love.

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

For me the suddenness is not the issue and I don’t even think it was sudden. They’ve been interacting since episode 1 and have a history. But I do have an issue with KRQ’s version of how women are in love. And it’s an extremely domesticated subservient goo goo gaa gaa type of love. He created such a powerful self sufficient dignified character for Zarnab and now she’s been reduced to the love interest. As a journalist this was the perfect time to get her into some action but the writer had her quit her job because she was indignant about the “source” of income. So I’m fine with the romance - Yumna and Humayun are doing such a great job and looking amazing - but Zarnab the journalist didn’t have to be sidelined for Zarnab the woman in love.

Did she leave her job smiley3 well I haven't seen last few episodes.just getting updates from SM.

If the writer reduced her to just love interest of Munna then it's big disappointment. Zarban was such a strong character in first 15 episodes.From episode 16 Zarnab has become caregiver of Munna and his gang. She is just carrying food boxes for Munna .and her scenes in the office were reduced. I really don't like when fl leaventheir careers for ml. Zarbab ko writer ny full Nibbi bna diya hy smiley26

Then what you expect from Khalil Rahman Qamar.smiley21

Edited by Virgo27 - 25 days ago